The Walter&Lao Russell Digital Archive Linkpage

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Synchronicity

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2008 03:02 am
@esaruoho,
esaruoho wrote:
however, the PDF merely points towards books.google.com where one cannot (or am i blind :eek: ) actually download the pdf?

When on the archive.org page click on the HTTP link and you will go to the folder where the files are. Wink

esaruoho

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2008 03:18 am
@Synchronicity,
Synchronicity wrote:
When on the archive.org page click on the HTTP link and you will go to the folder where the files are. Wink

thanks, pdf grabbed. looks like the digital archive linkpage is getting to be a very good one. minus, of course, "the universal one", "atomic suicide" and "optic-current generator" thingy

proV

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2008 03:27 pm
@esaruoho,
I have tried twice to download The Secret of Light from

Internet Archive: Details: The Secret of Light

in .pdf format but I have problems with reading it. At the beggining of the book everything is OK but second half is hardly readable because the info on the pages is duplicated and delayed downward. Distracting. Anyone else with the same problem perhaps or is it just me? :sarcastic:

Peace phil

Reply Thu 4 Dec, 2008 01:46 am
@proV,
Well,

I wouldn't recommend reading it on a PC anyway...
It's so cheaply available in book form. (e.g. $16 with Amazon)
I would buy it. Definitely worth it. Believe me.

Love and Peace to all

mattpresticom

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2009 09:05 pm
@Peace phil,
Peace wrote:
Well,

I wouldn't recommend reading it on a PC anyway...
It's so cheaply available in book form. (e.g. $16 with Amazon)
I would buy it. Definitely worth it. Believe me.

Love and Peace to all

I second that notion...ordered 3 copies for the holy days...they make quite a nice gift to a good friend or more...love and gratitude...let's ascend together shall we? :a-ok: mp

vladmir

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2009 12:01 am
@mattpresticom,
First came across Drunvalo M and his books "the ancient secret of the flower of life vol 1 and 2.
The Ancients Secret of the Flower of Life Volume 1 by Drunvalo Melchizedek
and
Ancients Secret of Flower of Life by Drunvalo Melchizedek Volllume 2
Then came across nassim Haramein and his amazing lectures on the holographic/ fractral nature of the universe.
Then came to Gregg Bradden and Daniel winter, who is a GENIUS in my opinion, and now in my search of sacred geometrywritings have come across the writings of walter russell.

zeroone

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2009 05:20 pm
@vladmir,
vladmir wrote:
First came across Drunvalo M and his books "the ancient secret of the flower of life vol 1 and 2.
The Ancients Secret of the Flower of Life Volume 1 by Drunvalo Melchizedek
and
Ancients Secret of Flower of Life by Drunvalo Melchizedek Volllume 2
Then came across nassim Haramein and his amazing lectures on the holographic/ fractral nature of the universe.
Then came to Gregg Bradden and Daniel winter, who is a GENIUS in my opinion, and now in my search of sacred geometrywritings have come across the writings of walter russell.

..and now

now you came accross Walter Russell

Way to go pal :a-ok:

Did you buy and read any of his books?

Zeroone

vladmir

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2009 10:26 pm
@zeroone,
Hi Zeroone, nice to see you here too, lol.
Yep, ive downloaded (not bought) his books and have already uploaded them to scribd.com
its a great site, must check it out.

I fotgot to add, that i first came across C W leadbeater and Annie besants books on Occult chemistry, and how the atom looked clairvoyantly, and was totally fascinated by reading those accounts.
the book occult chemistry is priceless, you can download it here:
Besant & Leadbeader - Occult Chemistry

Also check out Geoffrey Hodsons incredible books on the Angelic Kingdoms, thats another shocker and in a very good way,lol.

eloratea

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2009 02:49 am
@esaruoho,
Is there to find Atomic suicide?

zeroone

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2009 03:34 am
@vladmir,
vladmir wrote:

Also check out Geoffrey Hodsons incredible books on the Angelic Kingdoms, thats another shocker and in a very good way,lol.

where can i find this book?:listening:

Zeroone

vladmir

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2009 10:57 pm
@zeroone,
I bought the book myself.
Unfortunately, it hasnt been scanned yet by anyone. (i dont have a scanner!)

eloratea

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2009 04:09 am
@esaruoho,
Have you read the book? What is the contents?

vladmir

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2009 07:38 am
@eloratea,
eloratea wrote:
Have you read the book? What is the contents?

have i read it? absoultely, and i LOVE it, its unlike anything that i have ever read.
Its basically a series of 'communications/insights that a highly evolved Angel gives to mr. hodson about the formation of the Sun and His solar system.
How the infinite creator, is self born in the form of our Sun, and how the Sun proceeds to sing other planets into existence., and how humans are ultimately designed to inhabit Suns and even become Suns themselves, after they are enlightened............its pretty amazing, and i really cant describe it.

esaruoho

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2009 09:56 am
@eloratea,
eloratea wrote:
Is there to find Atomic suicide?

hi.. unfortunately atomic suicide is not amongst the group of books. nobody has bought it and scanned it..

zeroone

Reply Fri 13 Feb, 2009 04:18 am
@esaruoho,
esaruoho wrote:
hi.. unfortunately atomic suicide is not amongst the group of books. nobody has bought it and scanned it..

i bought the book

didnt find a chance to read all yet but ...

interesting:
Quote:

p.271
Non-Confirmity of Lee-Yang Theory

As this book goes to press an experiment at Columbia University conducted upon theories promulgated by two young Chinese physicists-Professor T.D. Lee an Professor C.N. Yang - affords an excellent example of how easily the senses can be deceived into arriving at wrong conclusions. We are, therefore, adding an addendum to explain why neither the premises, nor conclusions, are in accord with Nature.
yes this is known as Lee-Yang theory of broken symmetry
they won Nobel price for that in 1957

and in year 2008:
Quote:

The Nobel Prize in Physics 2008

"for the discovery of the mechanism of spontaneous broken symmetry in subatomic physics"
"for the discovery of the origin of the broken symmetry which predicts the existence of at least three families of quarks in nature"

Tom Bearden about broken symmetry: http://www.cheniere.org/references/brokensymmetry.htm

...and so on

Zeroone

info synthesis

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 10:30 pm
@zeroone,
The Bending Of The Twig:
The bending of the twig - Google Books

Pinocchio

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2009 12:11 pm
@info synthesis,
esaruoho wrote:

I have it. And I have a scanner. Can make a pdf out of it.
I would like to trade the scans for the Home Study Course scans though.
I have New Concept of the Universe too, 2 for 1?

neverwhere

Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2010 08:07 am
@Pinocchio,
Pinocchio;110564 wrote:
I have it. And I have a scanner. Can make a pdf out of it.
I would like to trade the scans for the Home Study Course scans though.
I have New Concept of the Universe too, 2 for 1?

Hello Pinocchio,

I'm interested in reading these two books, to understand how Walter Russell's philosophy has contributed to William G. Sutherland's theory of Health in Osteopathic Medicine
Have you already scanned them?
Could you share them on this forum ?
Thanks for reply

Peace phil

Reply Mon 22 Feb, 2010 06:53 pm
@neverwhere,
Seriously, are you all so extremely short on money?
E.g. "Atomic Suicide" costs $20 new, and is already available for $12 used.
That's almost nothing.

I personally absolutely prefer reading in a book, than on a display.No comparison to me.
For IMHO especially Dr's books are not these which you just read and put away, but which you over and over study and reflect upon...

But as said, this is just my opinion and advice.

Wish you all the best, peace and light.

daystar

Reply Sun 4 Apr, 2010 09:39 pm
@Peace phil,
lol! :research: ...well, I do think it's important to support the people/publishers that continue to help make the Russell materials available. Thank goodness they're around. And that they're offering hard copies of books, too. It's a wonderful service, no doubt.

But I also acknowledge that what's affordable for a person is relative. $10 or $20 is a drop in the bucket for some. But a lot of money for others, depending on one's current life situation. It can make the difference between whether or not someone has enough food to eat, for instance. Or if their electric or gas utilities service remains on.

But what do you guys think about this? Especially considering the nature of Walter's writings. Also, much of his work is now in the public domain and this will have some bearing, too, as days go by.

I do believe it can all balance out if we buy, if and when we feel we can afford to buy the products and are inspired to do so. And also to share whatever we feel comfortable sharing when we are inspired to do so. And if mind & reality work the way the Russell's write about....because otherwise, who or which of us believes our thoughts or ways are more 'true' or 'right' than that of 'the other?' ...I admit here that this is a question I still ask myself daily, aiming to check my own attitudes, in the process.....

Really, what I see is that it's not just our beliefs about the form of being called "money" that can sometimes be distracting - but also our beliefs about people re: money or these thoughts toward ourselves. It can make us forget many important things about life, love, etc...Let's be a team if we can, a family of sorts. This could help all of us since it still appears that only a relatively small percentage of the world population knows of the existence of the genius of Walter & Lao Russell.

Yep, that rabbit hole can get mighty deep, I realize...OMG :shocked:. But I think intentions in the heart + mind to learn & understand the materials can help make the difference. In that perhaps we can afford to spread compassion around, distribute it to the best of our ability - individually and also collectively...I understand I could be off the mark with this whole post, regarding the general consensus here, if there is one. So if any members have thoughts about this that they'd like to add to the mix, please post them here.
As this is just one angle in an infinity of other angles/viewpoints. :meeting:

Thanks all!--

[QUOTE=Peace;131233]Seriously, are you all so extremely short on money?
E.g. "Atomic Suicide" costs $20 new, and is already available for $12 used.
That's almost nothing.

I personally absolutely prefer reading in a book, than on a display.No comparison to me.[/QUOTE]
Peace;131233 wrote:

For IMHO especially Dr's books are not these which you just read and put away, but which you over and over study and reflect upon...

But as said, this is just my opinion and advice.

Wish you all the best, peace and light.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 01:25:17