Schauberger implosion device

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Walter Russell
  3. » Schauberger implosion device

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 21 May, 2008 09:52 pm
Has anybody tried to relate the work of Viktor Schauberger (VS) with WR?

It seems to me that when VS was accelerating water in a centrifugal/centripetal manner using a whirling spiral shape, he was hitting the inertial 'mirror' thus releasing the accumulated movement in a radio-active manner. Combining the spinning with a cold environment would have increased the initial genero-activity.

This may explain the increased rotation, and the device ripping itself off the concrete floor it was bolted to.

Thoughts anyone?

mr4v0

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2008 04:34 am
@herman phil,
Any links (with images maybe)? Wink

esaruoho

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2008 05:04 am
@herman phil,
lets think more about it. there is worth in coupling russell with schauberger.

Peace phil

Reply Sun 6 Jun, 2010 02:39 am
@esaruoho,
Hello my friends,

As in my currently rare free time I'm occupying myself lately a lot with Schauberger's work, I can really say, that his cosmogony is really almost the same as that of Dr's. The differences are really just minor.
Unfortunately I don't have the time to get deeper into this. But just a little example from his explanation of a "Flussgenerator" (river-generator):
Here a pic (Source: http://www.implosion-ev.de/Poster3_k.pdf):
http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/6445/flussgeneratorrussellan.jpg
Quote:
Ent-ladungsstelle der aufgebauten org. Synthesenprodukte

Translation by me for non-german speaking people:
Quote:
Dis-charging place of the generated organic synthesis-products

Wish you all the best, Peace and Light

Peace phil

Reply Sun 6 Jun, 2010 01:36 pm
@Peace phil,
Just stumbled upon another good example
Excerpt from "Die Sogturbine" (Implosion Nr 114 p57)
Quote:

Translation by myself:
Quote:
It still remains strange, that noone managed to find out how to transform the strongest and cheapest reaction force, the centrifugal-pressure into a centripetal-force (seen as a reactive suction-force), by which the motion resistance, which shows up on every modern machine, will be transformed into additional power.

IMHO is this exactly the process which Dr describes of regenerating what has been discharged before. So from this viewpoint Schauberger's machines regenerated the centrifugal (discharging) force again to be able to multiply power and at the same time to get rid of resistance.
IMHO is resistance anyway nothing else but "uncontrolled" regeneration.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Walter Russell
  3. » Schauberger implosion device
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 11:49:54