2nd Book

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 05:05 am
Hello Everyone,

In the Universal One, Walter states several times that in the 2nd Volume he would expand on the concepts being talked about.

My question is was the 2nd volumen ever written and published?

Thank you
EK

Emerald King

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 05:10 pm
@Emerald King,
Well after reading the Secret of Light I think that Waletr Russell explained as much as he wanted to and revised the content from the Unversial One

Thanks
EK

esaruoho

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 09:09 am
@Emerald King,
if you read The Home Study Course, you'll find the rest of his cosmology, or, all of his cosmology, explained in as great detail (its 926 pages of old pring, 426 of new print (but hasnt been shortened)) as possible. and then there's "The Genero-radiative concept" of Russell which was released after The Universal One, and obviously "A New Concept of the Universe". these should help you, when read with The Universal One / Secret of Light.

The Home Study Course is the key.

Emerald King

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 05:55 pm
@esaruoho,
Hello Esaruoho,

Thanks for clearing it up Smile

EK

Justin

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 07:08 pm
@Emerald King,
Also, I believe the later book Russell was talking about was the New Concept of the Universe. However, it all came from the Divine Illiad which was the basis for all the books. The Divine Illiad was the writings during the great illumination in which Walter was instructed not to publish or show anyone because the world wasn't ready. So, that's when he sealed the book and started studying science to be able to explain his new found knowledge to the scientific community as this was during the time when they were messing around with energy and atomic bombs. After 7 years of studying the terminology of science, The Universal One was created and was a manuscript sent out to the top 80 scientists around the world and Russell received not one single response. The scientific community simply wasn't ready and today they are more ready than ever.

The Universal One was later published into a book.

esaruoho

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 07:48 am
@Emerald King,
Emerald King wrote:
Well after reading the Secret of Light I think that Waletr Russell explained as much as he wanted to and revised the content from the Unversial One

did you read genero-radiative concept yet? its here:
Walter Russell - Genero-Radiative Concept

Emerald King

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 08:50 am
@esaruoho,
Thanks I will take a look Smile

Emerald King

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 09:14 am
@esaruoho,
esaruoho wrote:
did you read genero-radiative concept yet? its here:
Walter Russell - Genero-Radiative Concept

Wow Esaruoho, that is a great find you have there.
Thank you very much for posting it.

EK

Emerald King

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 09:16 am
@Emerald King,
Does anyone have any references to these books that Walter Russell was talking about writing?

Anyone have any copies that could be posted?

esaruoho

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 09:25 am
@Emerald King,
here's the list from that JPG so we can talk about it easier:
The following titles indicate the nature of the fifteen books to follow, all of which when completed will fully cover the principles laid down in THE UNIVERSAL ONE.

1. The Physical Evidence of an Invisible Universe
2. Spectroscopic Evidence of an Unseen Universe
3. The Relationship of Mind and Matter
4. Light.
5. The Wave as the Basis of all Motion. Wave Mechanics.
6. Russell Chart of the Elements, with Treatise on Hydrogen, Carbon, Silicon and Cobalt.
7. Structure of all Systems, Atomic, Solar and Stellar.
8. The Metals of the Future. Silicon Steel and Carbon Metal.
9. Concerning Transmutation.
10. Crystallization. Its Orderly Periodicity.
11. The Mystery of the Comets. What They Are, Where They Came From, and Where They Go.
12. Fallacy of the Moon Tidal Theory.
13. The Purpose of Fire and Water in Evolution and Devolution.
14. Time. Its Relation to Matter, Force and Motion.
15. Polarity. Its Orderly Periodicity as a Measure of Potential.

esaruoho

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 09:27 am
@Emerald King,
Emerald King wrote:
Does anyone have any references to these books that Walter Russell was talking about writing?

Anyone have any copies that could be posted?

it would seriously appear, however, that one would make better sense of that list of books [topics, really] (that, at least i feel, were never written, plans changed, and other books were released that explained those topics), if one went through A New Concept of the Universe, The Secret of Light, Atomic Suicide, The Home Study Course.
how do you feel about doing this?

daystar

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2010 04:51 am
@esaruoho,
Those are very juicy titles, quite compelling! It does look like some of it may have been covered in the books Esa mentioned. I have the text only eBook version of, "The Secret of Light." I have the Home Study Course, too. Which is a lot of pages so not sure what all is in there yet. Taking it one Unit Lesson step at a time there. But I'd very much like to know most immediately about: #'s 9, 11 & 14:

Concerning Transmutation

The Mystery of the Comets. What They Are, Where They Came From, and Where They Go

Time. Its Relation to Matter, Force and Motion

I also think the HSC covers at least some of these.

esaruoho;17585 wrote:
here's the list from that JPG so we can talk about it easier:
The following titles indicate the nature of the fifteen books to follow, all of which when completed will fully cover the principles laid down in THE UNIVERSAL ONE.

1. The Physical Evidence of an Invisible Universe
2. Spectroscopic Evidence of an Unseen Universe
3. The Relationship of Mind and Matter
4. Light.
5. The Wave as the Basis of all Motion. Wave Mechanics.
6. Russell Chart of the Elements, with Treatise on Hydrogen, Carbon, Silicon and Cobalt.
7. Structure of all Systems, Atomic, Solar and Stellar.
8. The Metals of the Future. Silicon Steel and Carbon Metal.
9. Concerning Transmutation.
10. Crystallization. Its Orderly Periodicity.
11. The Mystery of the Comets. What They Are, Where They Came From, and Where They Go.
12. Fallacy of the Moon Tidal Theory.
13. The Purpose of Fire and Water in Evolution and Devolution.
14. Time. Its Relation to Matter, Force and Motion.
15. Polarity. Its Orderly Periodicity as a Measure of Potential.

esaruoho;17587 wrote:
it would seriously appear, however, that one would make better sense of that list of books [topics, really] (that, at least i feel, were never written, plans changed, and other books were released that explained those topics), if one went through A New Concept of the Universe, The Secret of Light, Atomic Suicide, The Home Study Course.
how do you feel about doing this?

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 11:28:51