Russellian Seven Laws of Thermodynamics

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Walter Russell
  3. » Russellian Seven Laws of Thermodynamics

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2007 03:13 pm
could anyone point me to the book which mentions the Russellian Seven Laws of thermodynamics, please?

also, what are your favourite quotes of Russell in which he calls the second law of thermodynamics, or conservation of energy, or CoP , invalid? do let me know.

would really appreciate it.thanks in advance!

(ideally i would love for someone to just write down the seven laws of thermodynamics according to russell onto this forum as a reply)

dalesvp

Reply Mon 25 May, 2009 11:39 am
@esaruoho,
esaruoho;3345 wrote:
could anyone point me to the book which mentions the Russellian Seven Laws of thermodynamics, please?

also, what are your favourite quotes of Russell in which he calls the second law of thermodynamics, or conservation of energy, or CoP , invalid? do let me know.

(ideally i would love for someone to just write down the seven laws of thermodynamics according to russell onto this forum as a reply)

esaruoho,
I've read just about every Russell book and do not recalled "Seven Laws of Thermodynamics". I did make note of his Cycle of Temperature which may or may not be what you are looking for.

The complete temperature cycle is as follows:

Centripetal - Electric Domination (Contraction)
Cold generates [applied vacuum as vacuum is cold]
Generating bodies contract [swirling to center]
Contracting bodies heat [molecular & atomic structures squeeze out interatomic orbits]

Centrifugal - Magnetic Domination (Radiation)
Heating bodies radiate [reach out enharmonically]
Radiating bodies repel [bodies = molecular or atomic structures]
Repelling bodies expand [media composed of molecular or atomic bodies]
Expanding bodies cool [molecular & atomic media]

Thus the cycle of opposition is completed. One effect of motion is always followed by its opposite:

Centripetal - Electric Domination (Contraction)
Cold integrates [cold swirls to center]
Integrating bodies decelerate rotation [spin slows]
Decelerated rotation contracts [orbit radius decreases]
Contracting bodies heat [molecular & atomic media]

Centrifugal - Magnetic Domination (Radiation)
Heating bodies disintegrate [exceeds orbital gravity]
Disintegrating bodies accelerate rotation [spin increases]
Accelerated rotation expands [orbit radius increases]
Expanding bodies cool [decreased aggregation (dispersion)]
[Walter Russell, The Universal One; notations in brackets by Dale Pond]

I believe Russell talked about energy, etc. in his "Optic Dynamo-Generator" paper. You are bringing up something important. Russell wrote bits and pieces of his science scattered through a number of books and papers. No one volume gives the full text of what he had to say.

zeroone

Reply Tue 26 May, 2009 02:00 am
@esaruoho,
esaruoho wrote:

@esaruoho - you're gonna like this:

Quote:
THERMODINAMIC MISCONCEPTION

If polarity had been rightly understood by science, the
thermodynamic laes and accepted principles would never
have been writen. Clausius originally wrote the second law
of thermodynamics as folows: "It is impossible for a selfacting
machine to convey heat from one body to another at a higher temperature."
This is not true, for Nature is constantly doing just that
think in every expression of gravity. ...
W.R. A new concept of the universe, p.34

And it goes on. You should read that.

But I think you're up to this:

Quote:
The Russell's laws of thermodynamics are a wave-like expression of the appearance of increasing and decreasing temperature in octave wave progression from the eternal eqilibrium of the One to motion/matter as compressed into form and higher potential and temperature, then to its expansion out of form to lower potential and temperature and back to the eternal eqilibrium of the One.
and :a-ok:

Quote:

In lesson 38 of The Home Study Course, Dr. Russell presents seven new laws:

WALTER RUSSELL'S NEW LAWS

FIRST LAW:
Cold generates energy. Heat radiates energy. Cold multiplies. It cannot divide for it is the falcrum of the universe which must extend to multiply. Heat divides. It cannot multiply but can be multiplied.

SECOND LAW:
Every action must be preceded and folowed by its equal and opposite reaction. Heat is the reaction of cold. Heat could not come into being save for the compressive action of cold, nor could it repeat itself without losing itself in basic cold.

THIRD LAW:
Cold is static, unchanging and unconditioned. It eternally lives. Cold light is the basic ONE THING of the universe. Heat waves are dynamic, forever changing and dually conditioned. They are eternally living and dying to simulate life.

FOURTH LAW:
Cold light is the omnipresent basis of universal intelligence and energy. Hot waves of light, which man calls matter, are a simulation of intelligence and energy. There is no intelligence or energy in matter.

FIFTH LAW:
Static cold and dynamic heat express their opposite energies at angles of ninety degrees from their axes of rotation. Cold retains its static, motionless condition along wave axes where motion ceases at points of maximum heat, while heat extends along equators to again expand as cold. This balanced interchanging completes the wave cycle.

SIXTH LAW:
Cold compresses. Cold multiplies cold to create heat. Heat expands to divide heat into cold. Varied pressures of heat constitute the octave color spectrum cycles and the octave chemical cycles of matter. Their varied wave lengths are tha basis of our mathematics.

SEVENTH LAW:
Long low waves of low potential and high frequencies constitute the invisible spectrum and low density gases, while short high waves of high potential and low frequencies constitute the basis for high density solids.

"In the wave lies the secret of creation" by Dr. Timothy A. Binder, p.55

That's it :bigsmile:

Zeroone

dalesvp

Reply Tue 26 May, 2009 05:06 am
@zeroone,
zeroone;65065 wrote:
"In the wave lies the secret of creation" by Dr. Timothy A. Binder, p.55

Zeroone

Thanks, Zeroone for these quotes. Do you have a better source reference for the last quote? I can't find it in the HSC (my copy anyway).

zeroone

Reply Wed 27 May, 2009 12:22 am
@dalesvp,
dalesvp wrote:
Thanks, Zeroone for these quotes. Do you have a better source reference for the last quote? I can't find it in the HSC (my copy anyway).

... it's in HSC Third edition pages 743 & 744
You must have this edition. See for previous discussions about differencences in HSC editions.
I bought my copy here: Walter Russell Books at Great Prices

Zeroone

Peace phil

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2009 08:39 am
@zeroone,
Wow, quite something happened, since I was last here.

Quote:
See for previous discussions about differencences in HSC editions.

In this thread (near the end)
http://www.philosophyforum.com/forum/philosophy-forums/philosophers/twentieth-century-philosophers/walter-russell/1842-walter-russell-otis-carr-tesla-schappeller.html

we found out, that the 4th edition is just a revised 1st edition. This means a lot of things are missing in respect to the 3rd edition.

dalesvp

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2009 09:18 am
@zeroone,
zeroone;65187 wrote:
... it's in HSC Third edition pages 743 & 744
You must have this edition. See for previous discussions about differencences in HSC editions.
I bought my copy here: Walter Russell Books at Great Prices

Zeroone

Thanks for the link info. Turns out my digital version is most likely #4 but I do have #3 on the shelf in hard copy.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Walter Russell
  3. » Russellian Seven Laws of Thermodynamics
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 03:29:56