What is the matrix?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

esaruoho

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2007 04:58 am
@RemberingIAM,
RemberingIAM wrote:
We are truly one in the divine light which centers us all.
Recommended Reading:
The Science
Home Study Course
A New Concept of the Universe
Atomic Suicide
The Message of the Divine Iliad Vol. 1
The Message of the Divine Iliad Vol. 2
The Secret of Light
All By: Walter Russell
The Science in Application
The Physics Of The Primary State Of Matter By: Cyril W. Davson
The Sea Of Energy In Which The Earth Floats By: T. Henry Moray
Cosmic Radiant Energy And Electrinium Battery
The solid state, high voltage battery that is electric, like a magnet is magnetic.
By: Author P. Summera
The Soul
This category I leave for you to discover for yourselves with one exception.
Man The Unknown By: Alexis Carrel
To those I may have offended, please forgive me; there is much to be gained in our forgiving one another.

thank you for this whole load of recommendations. i will definitely be reading the dawson and summera books, and am interest in moray. the message of divine iliad 1 and 2 were great, and i think ive heard of man the unknown. ill be looking through the rest and finding man the unknown too.

home study course seems to be the key tho!

esaruoho

Reply Thu 31 May, 2007 05:55 am
@esaruoho,
I am still working at getting "the new concept of the universe", "the universal one", "atomic suicide", "The Sea Of Energy In Which The Earth Floats", "The Physics Of The Primary State Of Matter".

the home study course is the best thing i have ever seen. ive only seen quotes of it, but it is the most lucid thing ever.

i really look forward to reading the physics of the primary state of matte,r by karl schappeller, and the moray book.

i have ordered "in the wave lies the secret of creation", and look forward to reading that..
especially what with the charts.

RemberingIAM

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2007 04:39 pm
@RemberingIAM,
All,

I have recently launched my website.

Forgotten Genius

It is still in its infancy, and I expect that you may find a few imperfections, but of course I hope you don't.

If you are like myself and enjoy studying the Russell Cosmogony, and using it to reinterpret and explain phenomena in the different scientific branches, then stop by when you can find the time as I am sure that one of the topics either now or in the future may be of interest to you.

The focus at present is in applying the Russell Cosmogony to various machines under investigation. I am of the opinion that the key to successful mass production of these technologies is comprehension. The sooner the masses properly comprehend the true nature of electricity, and it's source, as taught by Dr. Russell, the sooner we will see mankind stirred up like a giant ant heap reaping the benefits of their mental acrobatics.

It must be said that better technology will not cure the planet of what ails it, the planet requires only that its fruit condition themselves to be wise, knowledgeable, and loving men and women in order that she may heal herself.

To new beginnings. Who knows what the future has in store.

Regards

RememberingIAM / Erfinder

linux user

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2007 06:18 pm
@RemberingIAM,
Hello!!

Viktor Schauberger and Tesla together - excellent!!

Of course, the REAL obstacle against Free Energy is the so-called "Illuminati", as i'm sure you are aware of!! David Icke Website - Home has more to offer here....

Interestingly, I have designed an Orgone Motor (of Wilhelm Reich fame), that I would like to discuss with you if you're interested (PGP only - as i'm sure you'll understand)!!

Brett.

orosado

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2007 06:09 am
@linux user,
linux_user wrote:
Hello!!

Viktor Schauberger and Tesla together - excellent!!

Of course, the REAL obstacle against Free Energy is the so-called "Illuminati", as i'm sure you are aware of!! David Icke Website - Home has more to offer here....

Interestingly, I have designed an Orgone Motor (of Wilhelm Reich fame), that I would like to discuss with you if you're interested (PGP only - as i'm sure you'll understand)!!

Brett.

Hello Brett:

Would your Orgone Motor design have anything to do with the Joe Cell? I've read that the Joe Cell supposedly is like an orgone accumulator.

Sincerely,
Omar

JDPhD

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2007 04:26 pm
@RemberingIAM,
MA is supposedly the first syllable a baby utters when learning to speak for the first time e.g. the radio ad: "more sausages ma!". About TRIX I havn't the foggiest of what it could possibly mean. It sounds like TRICK e.g. Trick o'Treat (try to say it the other way around it's a real tongue twister: Treat O'Trick).

Here's a wild guess: If Father is Creator then Mother is the instrument or IMAGINATION. Father-Mother is creative imagination. What then leads VanGogh into suicide: my personal opinion is he was so imbued with creative imagination he did not pay much attention to the problem of the destructive aspect of imagination. He was, I presume, objectively creative but subjectively destructive. Well, you might ask, how could this happen? Well, Western philosophy does not deal with subjectivity but with external reality and so in the West an artist does not have the appropriate foundation to deal with destructive imagination. Just go ahead and turn on the tube and you'll see destructive imagination at work which includes the movie THE MATRIX.

The subject of Meditation is completely absent from Western philosophy except for the name of a work by Marcus Aurelius. It's no wonder we're such a bunch of inner weaklings. We accomplish the greatest external feats but within we're all weak, poor and in need.

Let the children come to me. They all say MA.

Suppose, you don't say MA out loud but silently inwardly. What would happen?

TheHermit

Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2007 11:18 pm
@JDPhD,
It may do you good to read about Socrates as he learned his meditation from the Oracle of Delphi. And he was not the only one!

The greeks would place bets as to how long Socrates would remain in a meditation as he would often times stop on his tracks and listen to his voices.

You are mal informed my friend

charles m young

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2008 01:27 pm
@TheHermit,
Van Gogh was in all essence of the word insane. I am an artist myself, and I write music, yet I have never found myself chasing my friends around with an open razor. He never came to an enlightened state of mind, and knew nothing of our origin nor the knowledge of effect. Without the ability to harness the infinite energy of the cosmos, he had serious health problems from his insomnia. With a combination of physical and mental ailments, I would not contribute his suicide to his artistic imagination. Those with artistic abilities simply convey their thoughts, emotions, and perceptions through their art, and can even be indicators of their state, but cannot be the cause of mental problems. Creativity is simply a reflection of the thoughts of man.

Didymos Thomas

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2008 05:12 pm
@RemberingIAM,
Mediation is certainly a part of western thought and history. Sure, it may have a stronger tradition in the East, but I think the western tradition is equally valuable and worth expanding upon.

Much of western meditation came from the east, especially from schools and scholars sent out by Ashoka. There was a Buddhist center in Alexandria for hundreds of years, maybe even into the life of Jesus.

Most faith traditions emerging from Axial Age thought has some sort of meditation. Socrates was one such Axial Age thinker. The Buddha was another.

RemberingIAM

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2008 03:30 am
@Didymos Thomas,

JDPhD

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2008 01:41 pm
@RemberingIAM,
"The British expedition penetrating into the forbidden territory and parading his capital, in spite of the sorcery of the most famous magicians, had probably led the Dalai Lama to understand that foreign barbarians were masters in the material sense, by right of force. The inventions that he noticed during his trip through India must also have convinced him of their ability to enslave and mould the material elements of nature. But his conviction that the white race is mentally inferior remained unshaken. And, in this, he only shared the opinion of all Asiatics - from Ceylon to the northern confines of Mongolia".
Magic and Mystery in Tibet, p. 4
by Alexandra David-Neel
Dover Publications Inc.

Like I said before, exoterically we look strong but esoterically, there is no esoteric tradition in the West. According to Ms David-Neel, there is not even such a thing as Esoteric Buddhism. For one thing, I think Big Foot is the Abominable Snowman of the Himalayas. Do you think he ever gets access to Shangri-la? Only if Lao-Tse rode on a yack out of China. Sorry fellows but the Lemurian is waiting for me and I've to say 'arrividerci Roma' until we meet again, in another dimension. How many dimensions are there? Bye English Soccer!

Richardgrant

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 03:29 pm
@RemberingIAM,
Yes I am student of the Russell philosohy, have been one for the last twelve years and am now able to apply it to my life in conjunction with the Sermon on the Mount Richardgrant

Didymos Thomas

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 06:08 pm
@Richardgrant,
Quote:
there is no esoteric tradition in the West.

Not true. The West has many examples of esoteric traditions. These traditions may not be as strong as their eastern counterparts, but they certainly exist - in all three western monotheisms.

one-philosophy

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 01:54 pm
@RemberingIAM,
In my mind the question is not:
Are we in a matrix?
but rather:
is the matrix we are in, inside another matrix of its own?
Like a world within a world within a world.

Richardgrant

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2009 01:47 am
@RemberingIAM,
I have been studying the Russell philosophy for about 14 years, I have combined it with the Sermon on the Mount and the Beatitudes, and applied it my every day living. My body had many ailments, which at the age of 57 I was a candidate for the wheel chair, now at the age of eighty I have overcome all body symptoms and enjoy good health and clarity of mind, even to the point of no longer needing glasses to read. I have written a small book called Nothing Matters explains how I applied the principal of the teachings Richard

JDPhD

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2009 04:59 pm
@Richardgrant,
Good for you Rich. Your book sounds like a good treat. Keep up the good work!

In India, as far back as Patanjali, there exists the principle of "stopping thought". In modern times, even the writer of Dianetics, L. Ron Hubbard, considers the technique unbeatable. What's more, it may be practiced almost indefinitely without ill effects. Personally, it seems that it is a way to higher consciousness if not "the way" but surely, it may produce OBE (out-of-the-body experience). Good luck!

Haan

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2011 05:01 am
@RemberingIAM,
Your pictures at http://groups.able2know.org/philforum/topic/3806-5#post-79739 appear to be missing, which is really unfortunate.

Repfixers

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2011 12:45 am
In mathematics, a matrix (plural matrices, or less commonly matrixes) is a rectangular array of numbers, symbols, or expressions. The individual items in a matrix are called its elements or entries.

minemind

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2018 04:06 am
@Gillis,
The matrix is our simulated universe created in the image of our thoughts, our imaginings. To our electrical aware senses, the universe appears real enough, just like during our phasing/lucid dreaming states, the dream feels sensational, vivid and real.

Walter Russell explains:
God is consciousness.
There is but One Mind functioning universally within all creating things, and that One Mind is not stratified nor divided into the more or less. There are no differing conditions of the One Mind, nor are there different kinds of minds.
God is the imaginer of His One Idea.
All imagining is God's imagining.
All creating forms in this thought universe of God's imagining are built in the image of His imagining, creating "in His image."
All forms in this creating universe of imagined forms are but electric recordings of God's imaginings They have no existence. Records of Idea are not the idea they record.
They have no substance. They are but black and white lights of sun-centered wave fields of space assembled in vibrating systems to simulate substance in an objective universe which is not, but seems to be.

[Book: The Secret of Light. Page 22]

Suggest further study of Walter Russell cubic wave fields, centripetal-centrifugal motion & [youtube] Hannah Vh animation.

Ken Wheeler's study on magnetism seems to complement Walter Russell's works.

---

Side note:
In the movie, The Matrix, NEO the awakened ONE (anagram of Neo; Buddha means one that is awake), Neo uses a hollowed out book as a HIDING place. What book? Simulacra and Simulation. Behind our senses, the veil, is the secret. Our U-ni-verse and U-in-verse, our stories and egos are not as real as they seem. Once one realises this, one is not so enchanted and SPELL bound by the illusion. New insights and perspectives arises (Latin Neo means new), and one can be more lucid. Morpheus, the dreamweaver is symbolic of this state of being.
---

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 05:31:42