Hey guys (and ladies)

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

HexHammer

Reply Wed 5 May, 2010 09:58 am
@VideCorSpoon,
VideCorSpoon;160409 wrote:
Then I suppose we would have to break out the existential and universal quantifiers, indulge ourselves in a little predicate logic, and cross our fingers and hopefully determine whether or not it is conditionally valid that Pa --> ∃x (Px & Mx) if the universe were all people, past and present, a was bill Clinton, m were all the males of the population, and p is the class of all presidents of the twentieth century. In which case, I suppose we could move this to the logic section.
Either it's because it's not in layman terms ..thus I don't understand a thing, or it's just putting it up in a very complex way and thereby avoiding a direct answer.

Sorry but I'm too dense to see my question answred.

VideCorSpoon

Reply Wed 5 May, 2010 10:03 am
@HexHammer,
HexHammer;160413 wrote:
Either it's because it's not in layman terms ..thus I don't understand a thing, or it's just putting it up in a very complex way and thereby avoiding a direct answer.

Sorry but I'm too dense to see my question answred.

Alas, jokes in logical form are not as funny as I thought they were. Essentially, were we to talk about something different, which we are talking about now, perhaps it would be in the best interests of the integrity of the thread to move it to another subject area/ thread. Again, we should all try to keep to the original topic and intent of the OP if for anything out of courtesy for a fellow member.

HexHammer

Reply Wed 5 May, 2010 10:39 am
@VideCorSpoon,
VideCorSpoon;160418 wrote:
Alas, jokes in logical form are not as funny as I thought they were. Essentially, were we to talk about something different, which we are talking about now, perhaps it would be in the best interests of the integrity of the thread to move it to another subject area/ thread. Again, we should all try to keep to the original topic and intent of the OP if for anything out of courtesy for a fellow member.
Mr Politician ..never answerd anything straight ..but cleverly dodged being utterly vague!

I never get to know, surely won't understand, how ..where and when..
..My words will be best and clerverly spend?

It's a puzzle ..it's a maze ..that I constantly all day face
Let me out of this madness, let me in to the reason
..this only leads to sadness, blown, roasted and freezed by the season!

...AAAARRRRRR!!!

VideCorSpoon

Reply Wed 5 May, 2010 04:15 pm
@Jgizzy,
Thanks hexhammer for that delightful bust-o-rhymes. Unfortunately, I think the relevance of this thread has dried up. Thread closed. You don't have to go home, you just can't post here.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 08:38:48