The Greatest Regret of Mankind

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

HexHammer

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2010 02:03 pm
@Wisdom Seeker,
Wisdom Seeker;152438 wrote:
there life was not use to where it should be really use.
they just waste what was given to them.
too many waste
You seem to speak out of ignorence, some are contend with life, and their place.

Wisdom Seeker

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2010 02:27 pm
@HexHammer,
everyone dies without knowing the purpose of life but the make their lives valuable by using all their power to make a great contribution for the humanity

Life is the greatest thing that humanity have so we must use it the best we can... most people have great powers but they just use a bit of it, making the unused power no sense

the greatest loss is to loss the greatest thing that was not use
and that is life, the greatest thing must be use the greatest it can be

platorepublic

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2010 02:35 pm
@gotmilk9991,
Regret? No regrets.

polpol

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2010 02:42 pm
@wayne,
[QUOTE "In the end, I'm betting, our greatest regret will be something we didn't do."

Right on, Wayne! That certainly applies on the individual level, we tend to regret what we didn't do more than all the mistakes we did. And I would say our greatest regret could be that we never did give peace a chance. But I'm not sure, does anybody know of any case in history where a war seemed imminent but was successfully prevented through peaceful negotiations, diplomatic efforts and the like?

HexHammer

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2010 02:51 pm
@Wisdom Seeker,
Wisdom Seeker;152455 wrote:
everyone dies without knowing the purpose of life but the make their lives valuable by using all their power to make a great contribution for the humanity

Life is the greatest thing that humanity have so we must use it the best we can... most people have great powers but they just use a bit of it, making the unused power no sense

the greatest loss is to loss the greatest thing that was not use
and that is life, the greatest thing must be use the greatest it can be
Peopole are happily ignorent, that gives contendness.

WonderingMind

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2011 04:07 pm
@gotmilk9991,
Well, i see it like this: We humans are the only intelligent beings in the world, the only things in the world that can have real emotions. So if there were no intelligent beings to perceive the world, why should it even exist? It's not like the earth is suffering from us taking it's resources...we should only feel sorry for the comming generations.

EdgarAllenBro

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2011 10:38 pm
@gotmilk9991,
The Greatest Regret of Mankind? Mankind.

There is an explanation for this. Compare our existence to other societies of animals and converse of different cultures and ways, we have a tougher environment than the deadliest animals I can imagine.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 10:25:25