Daydreams

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 05:44 pm
I was daydreaming today. In this daydream I was walking around outside and suddenly there was this giant wall with one door appeared before me.
I did not open the door either because I did not want to or because I was afraid to, I can't remember. I said, "I don't want to inside, I want to stay outside." Then this man, wearing a black suit and top hat and holding a cane, came from behind me and said, "Through that door is the real inside."

I think that was it.

Would you walk through the door? (Don't ask me what the door represents because I don't know.)

Caroline

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 05:48 pm
@mister kitten,
Yes definately why not.

mister kitten

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 06:09 pm
@Caroline,
I would not because I'd like to stay in the outside that is real to me.

Caroline

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 06:14 pm
@mister kitten,
But aren't you just a little bit curious? Besides it says the real inside is through the door.

jeeprs

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 09:17 pm
@mister kitten,
Definitely. Otherwise, why did the dream happen? Only so you could ignore it?

richrf

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 10:44 pm
@mister kitten,
mister kitten;81482 wrote:
Would you walk through the door? (Don't ask me what the door represents because I don't know.)

Trust yourself. If you are ready, you will. If you are not, there is plenty of time.

As a rule of thumb, I usually do what I feel I am ready to do.

Trust the force Luke. :a-ok:

Rich

Lily

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2009 08:51 am
@richrf,
I would walk through the door, I'm too curious to let it be, and I would want to take the story forward. You dream very poetic, I only dream stupid stuff:ya-think:
richrf;81532 wrote:

Trust the force Luke. :a-ok:

Of course!! :bigsmile:

kennethamy

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2009 04:27 pm
@jeeprs,
jeeprs;81523 wrote:
Definitely. Otherwise, why did the dream happen? Only so you could ignore it?

You think that dreams have a purpose?

Caroline

Reply Sat 8 Aug, 2009 02:18 pm
@mister kitten,
mister kitten;81492 wrote:
I would not because I'd like to stay in the outside that is real to me.

How come?
Thanks

mister kitten

Reply Sat 8 Aug, 2009 02:28 pm
@mister kitten,
Before I had the day dream I was yelled at. I get very reticent after someone does that; I am confined to my own thoughts and I don't want to listen to anyone else (only when people yell. I hate yelling. I have an open mind 70% of the time).

Caroline

Reply Sat 8 Aug, 2009 02:56 pm
@mister kitten,
I hate getting yelled at too, I can't stand it, I have to leave the room or they have to stop yelling at me, I don't like it at all.

Lily

Reply Sun 9 Aug, 2009 05:54 am
@mister kitten,
:arguing:I yell back, haha

AOS

Reply Sun 16 Aug, 2009 06:55 pm
@mister kitten,
i yell back too
but i would definitely have walked through the door for adventure and wonder but mostly curiosity to see what the reality is?!

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 01:21:19