Do you know who killed Kennedy?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 04:35 am
@pondfish,
pondfish;144653 wrote:
Mossad and jews in America. FBI/CIA all are jews. They rule america and world.

I do not appreciate this, at all,,,,

pondfish

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 05:16 am
@hue-man,
It is true. Nothing more apparent. They run the America and world with Sheer brute shadow force. They bought all media and all corporation. No one can **** in america without israel's permission. Obama can only beg for israel's mercy!. It is true if you look clearly.

No one can live normal life after criticizing israel. No one.

xris

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 05:49 am
@Pepijn Sweep,
Pepijn Sweep;146585 wrote:
I do not appreciate this, at all,,,,
They have just murdered in a foreign country and have been forgiven almost immediately. I'm not anti semitic but they do have many nasty things to their credit. They have no respect for the Palestinians or their land. The Jewish lobby in congress is alarming, it dictates Americas foreign policy in the ME.

pondfish

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 06:02 am
@hue-man,
Forget palestenians. JFK killed Israel mossad. The funny thing about is that no one dare to say one word.

America is basically run by Israel. If you see how congress bend down to praise nethanyahu , you will see how pathetic american politicians are. Everyone only care about themself.

America as a country do not exist , it is just proxy for israel. People use to say Israel is a proxy for american in Middle east. Infact it is reverse.

In america you can say anything about anyone except israel. Then you will done forever. Finished. They will come at you until you broken down to pieces.

They killed JFK in daylight and gave warning to all america...do not dare to say anything about israel.

xris

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 07:25 am
@pondfish,
pondfish;146603 wrote:
Forget palestenians. JFK killed Israel mossad. The funny thing about is that no one dare to say one word.

America is basically run by Israel. If you see how congress bend down to praise nethanyahu , you will see how pathetic american politicians are. Everyone only care about themself.

America as a country do not exist , it is just proxy for israel. People use to say Israel is a proxy for american in Middle east. Infact it is reverse.

In america you can say anything about anyone except israel. Then you will done forever. Finished. They will come at you until you broken down to pieces.

They killed JFK in daylight and gave warning to all america...do not dare to say anything about israel.
I can agree your partially right but I think there is certain paranoia with your claims.

Pyrrho

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 08:44 am
@xris,
xris;146599 wrote:
They have just murdered in a foreign country and have been forgiven almost immediately. I'm not anti semitic but they do have many nasty things to their credit. They have no respect for the Palestinians or their land. The Jewish lobby in congress is alarming, it dictates Americas foreign policy in the ME.

I would be a bit happier if you said "the Israeli government" instead of "they". Not every Jew supports everything the Israeli government does, just like not every U.S. citizen is happy with everything the U.S. government does, and just like not every Briton is happy with everything the British government does.

xris

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 09:10 am
@Pyrrho,
Pyrrho;146675 wrote:
I would be a bit happier if you said "the Israeli government" instead of "they". Not every Jew supports everything the Israeli government does, just like not every U.S. citizen is happy with everything the U.S. government does, and just like not every Briton is happy with everything the British government does.
Not every Jew who unfairly influences the US government is an Israeli that's why. If they don't support this situation they don't speak up against it. It appears they use their trump card when this is mentioned and call it anti Semitic. Im not saying all Jews support Israel but more do than don't.

Pyrrho

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 12:03 pm
@xris,
xris;146694 wrote:
Not every Jew who unfairly influences the US government is an Israeli that's why. If they don't support this situation they don't speak up against it. It appears they use their trump card when this is mentioned and call it anti Semitic. Im not saying all Jews support Israel but more do than don't.

But "they" are not the ones who recently murdered in a foreign country; look again at the post to which I was responding and the word "they" in it. It is the Israeli government that did that. It was not American Jews putting pressure on the U.S. government who murdered in a foreign country. It is important to separate out these things so that one is not blaming people for things they did not do. Most people have enough for which they may be properly blamed without adding on things that other people did.

xris

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 12:29 pm
@Pyrrho,
Pyrrho;146755 wrote:
But "they" are not the ones who recently murdered in a foreign country; look again at the post to which I was responding and the word "they" in it. It is the Israeli government that did that. It was not American Jews putting pressure on the U.S. government who murdered in a foreign country. It is important to separate out these things so that one is not blaming people for things they did not do. Most people have enough for which they may be properly blamed without adding on things that other people did.
Point taken but the power the Jewish community exert on the American government is tantamount to supporting these actions. When you see more and more Arab lands being built on for Jewish immigrants, the money to build, is American Jewish money and they then migrate to occupy that land.
Israel would never be as powerful as it is without contrived American support. If it supports Israel it needs to be aware of the consequences. The American dream has been exported with Jewish money at the expense of many Arab families. Its a disgrace to the world that it allows Israel to behave in such a terrible manner. It is the major reason for unrest and terrorist activity and on occassions I cant blame them. Israel is the rogue state, with written permission.

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2010 08:43 am
@xris,
xris;146764 wrote:
Point taken but the power the Jewish community exert on the American government is tantamount to supporting these actions. When you see more and more Arab lands being built on for Jewish immigrants, the money to build, is American Jewish money and they then migrate to occupy that land.
Israel would never be as powerful as it is without contrived American support. If it supports Israel it needs to be aware of the consequences. The American dream has been exported with Jewish money at the expense of many Arab families. Its a disgrace to the world that it allows Israel to behave in such a terrible manner. It is the major reason for unrest and terrorist activity and on occassions I cant blame them. Israel is the rogue state, with written permission.

Pyrrho

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2010 09:12 am
@pinfall,
pinfall;144640 wrote:
I refer to the divine wisdom of Red Dwarf when I tell you that JFK from the future killed himself. As I see no proof against this theory I shall throw this into the mix as it is as likely as many well-documneted theories.

I saw that BBC documentary myself. They even have clear video footage of him doing that. So, that establishes it absolutely.

Diogenes phil

Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2010 05:27 pm
@hue-man,
JFK had it coming anyways, his father was a corrupt man.

majorleaguejoker

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2011 03:47 pm
@Deckard,
Deckard wrote:

It seems that this question could be generalized to any police investigation or court case. What are the criteria of evidence? What is reasonable doubt? I don't accept the official story but I'm not much of an JFK assassination buff but if I was that is how I would address this question.

Here's another mystery: We still don't know who killed Nicole Brown Simpson. How does OJ's innocence compare to Oswald's guilt?

You're mistaken, these two crimes are not mysteries. The evidence of guilt against these two murderers is so overwhelming that the only people who claim they're mysteries are people who allow themselves to be duped by people's opinions. The facts are the facts and they can't be disputed. The evidence leads to two people and two people only. Anybody who believes there was/is a conspiracy to frame Simpson and Oswald are just plain gulliable and I'm embarrassed for them.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 09:45:06