The god of my perception

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » The god of my perception

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2010 12:46 am
I walked down the road of forever and sat down on the throne of infinity. I am the light being and my everlasting purpose is to banish the dark one.

Aware of infinite potential in vast unplowed fields of nothing, I strode with great beams of Radiant Light toward the infinite horizon of eternity, sowing seeds of existence, before the timeless moment of creation.

On the panorama of bleak blackness," I AM" "The Absolute", sowing universal energy. Reality was my aim and the beauty of my achievement, was the "Illuminating" the darkness with beams of dazzling light so radiant and translucent iridescent my glory was the first event of reason. I formulated everything in the first thought of my Mind and knew the first numbers and called them "Zero" and "One",

I am the boundless Mind, Original Self-Awareness the cause of everything, relative to nothing I am "This" I am "That" I "Was" and I "Am" and I always will "Be" I am "Eternal Awareness" I am "Every Where" I know "Everything" I am "Everywhen" I am the "Ever Existing One

There is no cause to my existence I simply "was", "were" and "AM" always forever, no beginning and no end, existing forever in the glory of my light... Having no Cause I therefore am the Effect and Affect and shape on everything.

Back before anything was conceived , I was "infinite pure "mind" and "thought" these was no dark only light within my infinite domain , so I moved upon the great void of dark and said "let there be" light'

With the simplicities and realities of the fundamentals of' "one, and 'zero", "I made everything". I am the Prime Mover and there was no proponent to my "First Cause". I am the "Immovable Rock" and the" Alpha point". I took these first numbers and weaved them into the fabric of the reality, creating all the limitless universes on the infinite timeless foam of nothing, which now makes all up existence. Indeed, I am the Almighty One. If you are, wise.

I am the creator of the totality of all existence known by many names and titles but you should just all refer to me by the title that can never be confused by anyone. Call me The "Almighty One".

I am mystery and all mystery is mine to reveal when I open the book of minds

I AM the Ceaseless Creator of all things

I AM LIFE

HexHammer

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2010 04:16 pm
@Alan McDougall,
Alan McDougall

Dear Alan, this is a philosophy forum, I really don't see any philosophy in your compulsive prasial of your imagined diety.

Maybe you can teach me to see the actual philosopy, as I am too ignorent to "see".

Maybe it's better for you to go to some religious site, where you can gain followers for your compulsive behaviour, and share the joy of obsessivly compulsive praising.

Krumple

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2010 04:19 pm
@HexHammer,
HexHammer;174846 wrote:
Alan McDougall

Dear Alan, this is a philosophy forum, I really don't see any philosophy in your compulsive prasial of your imagined diety.

Maybe you can teach me to see the actual philosopy, as I am too ignorent to "see".

Maybe it's better for you to go to some religious site, where you can gain followers for your compulsive behaviour, and share the joy of praising.

I have just decided to ignore alan and his posts that he re-posts every few months. If you notice they are just copies of posts he made in the past. He isn't here to philosophize, instead he is here to just rehash the same theology over and over.

If he isn't actually going to engage in discussion about his posts then he is not even worth replying to.

HexHammer

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2010 04:22 pm
@Krumple,
I find such compulsive behaviour very facinating, and wish to study it a bit, though I do think for the sake of the community and himself, it's best he finds a religious site.

ABYA

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2010 04:24 pm
@Alan McDougall,
Behold that before the emanations were emanated and the creatures were created,
The Upper Simple Light had filled the whole existence.
And there was no vacancy, such as an empty air, a hollow,
But all was filled with that Simple, Boundless Light.
And there was no such part as head, or end,
But everything was One, Simple Light, balanced evenly and equally,
And it was called "the Light of Ein Sof (Infinity)."
And when upon His simple will, came the desire to create the worlds and emanate the emanations,
To bring to light the perfection of His deeds, His names, His appellations,
Which was the cause of the creation of the worlds,
Then the Ein Sof restricted Himself, in His middle point, precisely at the center,
And He restricted that Light, and drew far off to the sides around that middle point.
And there remained an empty space, an empty air, a vacuum
Precisely from the middle point.
And that restriction was equally around that empty, middle point,
So that the space was evenly circled around it.
And after the restriction, when the vacant space remained empty
Precisely in the middle of the Light of Ein Sof,
A place was formed, where the Emanations, Creations, Formations, and Actions might reside.
Then from the Light of Ein Sof, a single line hung down from Above, lowered into that space.
And through that line, He emanated, created, formed, and made all the worlds.
Prior to these four worlds, there was one Light of Ein Sof, whose Name is One, in wondrous, hidden unity,
And even in the angles closest to Him
There is no force and no attainment in The Ein Sof,
As there is no mind of a created that could attain Him,
For He has no place, no boundary, no name.

The Ari, The Tree of Life, Part One, Gate One

William

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2010 06:13 pm
@ABYA,
HexHammer;174846 wrote:
Alan McDougall

Maybe it's better for you to go to some religious site, where you can gain followers for your compulsive behaviour, and share the joy of obsessivly compulsive praising.

Krumple;174848 wrote:
I have just decided to ignore alan and his posts that he re-posts every few months. If you notice they are just copies of posts he made in the past. He isn't here to philosophize, instead he is here to just rehash the same theology over and over.

If he isn't actually going to engage in discussion about his posts then he is not even worth replying to.

HexHammer;174850 wrote:
He does indeed reply to his own posts, I have yet to see him not.

Besides, I find such compulsive behaviour very facinating, and wish to study it a bit, though I do think for the sake of the community and himself, it's best he finds a religious site.

I think both of you need to take a refresher course of the forum's guidelines. Alan is in the lounge and he is generalizing. Alan is not asking for anyone's comments. You are both walking on thin ice here. If you cannot address what Alan is expressing in HIS thread as to where he is coming from or what he is offering, then please, remain silent. There will be no "ganging up" on any member.

William

Krumple

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2010 06:48 pm
@William,
William;174897 wrote:
I think both of you need to take a refresher course of the forum's guidelines. Alan is in the lounge and he is generalizing. Alan is not asking for anyone's comments. You are both walking on thin ice here. If you cannot address what Alan is expressing in HIS thread as to where he is coming from or what he is offering, then please, remain silent. There will be no "ganging up" on any member.

William

What are you talking about ganging up? Hex didn't even agree with me about my comment.

The point I was trying to make is that Alan shows up every few weeks and reposts his exact same message in a new thread. Which has already been discussed. There have been responses made to him but this is his way of just in sighting the same argument again and again. In other words spamming his theology and calling it a philosophical discussion. His post is almost word for word of a post he made a few months ago.

jeeprs

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2010 07:10 pm
@Alan McDougall,
It is quite possible to have a rational discussion about mystical spirituality, it is something that I attempt to bring to the forum as it is a special interest area for me. But this kind of material does not really serve that purpose.

Krumple

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2010 11:03 pm
@Alan McDougall,
Also notice hes not around to defend against my argument.

ughaibu

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2010 12:00 am
@William,
William;174897 wrote:
Alan is in the lounge and he is generalizing.
He originally posted this in the metaphilosophy forum. I considered suggesting the mods move it to creative writing, but, when push came to shove, my level of interest in the fate of these threads didn't offer sufficient motivation.

Alan McDougall

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2010 09:25 am
@Alan McDougall,
You know what? instead of staying in this forum where I am mocked with statements like this one below, I will pack up and remain in forums that appreciate my mythical type of writing with "phrases like Awesome Alan"

Just to bring to you notice there is simply no topic that one is not allowed to discuss in a Friend manner on a philosophy forum like this one

Nearly 50% of what is argued on this forum is about GOD

Goodbye

[QUOTE]

Hexmammer wrote
Alan McDougall

Dear Alan, this is a philosophy forum, I really don't see any philosophy in your "compulsive prasial of your imagined diety".

Maybe it's better for you to go to some religious site, where you can gain followers for your "compulsive behaviour, and share the joy of obsessivly compulsive praising."
[/QUOTE]

HexHammer

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2010 09:36 am
@Alan McDougall,
Goodbye Alan, you have been a good case study, may fortune smile upon you.

---------- Post added 06-09-2010 at 05:40 PM ----------

Alan McDougall;175038 wrote:
Nearly 50% of what is argued on this forum is about GOD
No? That contradicts your previous statemen on the very same matter.
Alan McDougall;143036 wrote:
Respectfully xris I don't have a God that god I wrote about is the result of a lively imagination, why people get so hot under the collar about it perplexes me. What I wrote could be my version of Genesis chapter 1

kosta

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2010 06:21 pm
@Alan McDougall,
Thank you Alan
i like this

jeeprs

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2010 06:26 pm
@Alan McDougall,
It was not my intention to mock. I was critical of this post, but part and parcel of being on the Forum is being open to criticism. I am generally sympathetic to your orientation, but posts presented in this kind of 'prophetic' style as a 'dispensation from on high' are not necessarily conducive to fostering understanding of the spiritual perspective. Besides, even if you present a spiritual perspective very carefully, many people are inclined to scorn it.

this is meant as constructive criticism.

Alan McDougall

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2010 12:06 am
The thread I started about my perception of god was admittedly a repeat post, I did this so people who have not read my idea on god might read it and think about it

I will avoid doing this in the future, but remember the god I proposed was only the god of my perception , not the actual inscrutably infinite unknowable God

Alan

Alan McDougall

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2010 04:47 pm
@Krumple,
Krumple wrote:

William;174897 wrote:

William

What are you talking about ganging up? Hex didn't even agree with me about my comment.

The point I was trying to make is that Alan shows up every few weeks and reposts his exact same message in a new thread. Which has already been discussed. There have been responses made to him but this is his way of just in sighting the same argument again and again. In other words spamming his theology and calling it a philosophical discussion. His post is almost word for word of a post he made a few months ago.

Well I have been away for a week or so, and will avoid in future posting duplicate threads Smile

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » The god of my perception
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 04:38:58