The United Way

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

MJA

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2009 09:16 am
@Aedes,
Aedes wrote:
MJA --

= is not an equation of any sort. It's a declaration of the presence of an equation. All these famous equations, PV = nRT, V = IR, E=MC^2, 1+1=2, have an "=" because that symbol describes the relationship between the parameters flanking it.

There's something sort of euphoric the way you describe all of this, and I'm not trying to rain on your personal feelings.

But unless Tao means something different to you than it does to, say, Taoists, then it doesn't seem to have a place in this kind of deathly still vision of yours.

Your conception of oneness evokes Dante's beatific vision, with everything converging in god. But that's NOT Tao -- that's not a way. It may be your way, but then you're forced into the uncomfortable position of having a vision yet being forced to go through life (through a 'way'). The beatific vision is the END of the journey -- it's not the journey itself.

Thanks for your thoughts Aedes, they are important and seem right to me.

Regarding the = sign: = unites even the most obviously different 2 + 2 = 4
The power of = unites All.

And on Tao: Paradoxes of uncerctain differences either real or unreal are equally only apart of a truly united Universe of Oneness. As is the lion's tail is to the lion, the Universe is Oneness to me. One, TOE., UFT., =, Tao, & Me

Equality is the universally united Way, and yes, we obviously again have a long Way to go to unite our differences while at the same time knowing we are truly One.

Life is that Way,

=
MJA

manored

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2009 10:37 am
@Aedes,
Aedes wrote:
MJA, if you want to cut to the chase, you can simplify down to:

1 = 1

That must be the meaning of life Smile
Actually, everone knows the correct meaning of life equation is 6 x 7 = 42 Smile

manored wrote:
If you consider yourself split, how come all is equal?
Still waiting an answer for this.

MJA

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2009 09:38 am
@manored,
Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality.
- Nikola Tesla

Naturally mathematics unites with experience at the simple point of truth.

When science finds the equation for natures' unifying truth is simply =,
They will at the same time find that equal empirically is her truth, the truth of One or All, The universal truth, as well.

=
MJA

Aedes

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2009 09:53 am
@MJA,
MJA;50778 wrote:
Naturally mathematics unites with experience at the simple point of truth.
Or falsehood. Garbage in / Garbage out. Mathematics is an interpretive tool. The right side of an equation is only so good as what you plug into the left side.

MJA wrote:
When science finds the equation for natures' unifying truth...
The problem is that a unifying mathematical expression for all natural phenomena will not necessarily be empirically provable. Science may never find a way to summarize it all in one expression. That's why string theorists resort to all these contorted explanations with parallel universes, which is fine and dandy but it will never be empirical.

MJA

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2009 10:09 am
@Aedes,
Aedes wrote:
Or falsehood. Garbage in / Garbage out. Mathematics is an interpretive tool. The right side of an equation is only so good as what you plug into the left side.

The problem is that a unifying mathematical expression for all natural phenomena will not necessarily be empirically provable. Science may never find a way to summarize it all in one expression. That's why string theorists resort to all these contorted explanations with parallel universes, which is fine and dandy but it will never be empirical.

In nature garbage expert, the right and left side of an equation have no certainty, for QM or measure is only probable at best.
Probable is problematic and there inlies the garbage you refer.
But = is most certainly true.
And the proof of universal equality, the certainty of =, is her Oneness, Oneself.
All is = All is One.

=
MJA

Aedes

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2009 10:14 am
@MJA,
If all we know is probabilities, what makes you so certain that you're right about = or One? Your own thoughts may deceive you. Your reason can certainly deceive you.

MJA

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2009 10:17 am
@Aedes,
Aedes wrote:
If all we know is probabilities, what makes you so certain that you're right about = or One? Your own thoughts may deceive you. Your reason can certainly deceive you.

Thanks for trying, it is good and right that we do.
Truth is much more simple than thought.
Truth with or without my thoughts simply is.
But it's Oh so simply beautiful to know.

=
MJA

And regarding the mathematical = sign; have you ever doubted the truth of it, or only what's on the left or right of it?
Life without measure is equal that Way.

Icon

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2009 10:22 am
@MJA,
MJA wrote:
Thanks for trying, it is good and right that we do.
Truth with or without my thoughts simply is.
But it's Oh so simply beautiful to know.

=
MJA

Mankind cannot know truth. We are too self inflicted.

MJA

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2009 10:26 am
@Icon,
Icon wrote:
Mankind cannot know truth. We are too self inflicted.

Self infliction like self reflection my friend, like Decartes' 'I', is true self, Oneself.

=
MJA

And beyond our own true reflection is the infinite universe ourselves.
We are truly One.
How sweet it is!

Imagine: Walking down to the ocean and seeing Oneself, the power of it All, the beauty of One.

Aedes

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2009 10:39 am
@MJA,
MJA wrote:
True. But we have access to thought and we don't have access to truth, so it hardly matters.

MJA wrote:
And regarding the mathematical = sign; have you ever doubted the truth of it, or only what's on the left or right of it?
It's just a symbol. I haven't doubted "the" or "it" either, but then again it's the context that matters.

manored

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2009 11:16 am
@manored,
manored wrote:
Still waiting an answer for this.
Yep, still waiting.

And, by the way, there is no such thing as "truth"

MJA

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2009 11:20 am
@Aedes,
Aedes wrote:
True. But we have access to thought and we don't have access to truth, so it hardly matters.

It's just a symbol. I haven't doubted "the" or "it" either, but then again it's the context that matters.

When thought = truth or true thought is achieved, Oneness is too.
= is Just the symbol for the equitable true Justice of All!
Universally All,

=
MJA

MJA

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2009 11:27 am
@manored,
manored wrote:
Yep, still waiting.

And, by the way, there is no such thing as "truth"

Truthfully, I didn't understand your question, could you try it again?

=
MJA

manored

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2009 11:35 am
@MJA,
You said you would wait us at unity, but to make such an statement suggests that we are split, not united. If you claim that all is one, there can be no distiction between its parts, and no parts at all.

MJA

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2009 11:57 am
@manored,
manored wrote:
You said you would wait us at unity, but to make such an statement suggests that we are split, not united. If you claim that all is one, there can be no distiction between its parts, and no parts at all.

Thats a really good question and now I understand.

The world is truly One including those who see it differently, or can't see the truth of or at All.
How does One teach the blind to see?
I see All is One, and will wait patiently for All Oneday to see the truth too.
I'm right here, at the truth, if you need a hand.

=
MJA

manored

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2009 04:14 pm
@MJA,
You did not answer my question though.

MJA

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2009 01:48 am
@manored,
manored wrote:
You did not answer my question though.

If my answer is so important to you, then try it again.
What is your question?
And I'll try again.

=
MJA

Ruthless Logic

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2009 02:27 am
@Aedes,
Aedes wrote:
That's nice. It also has nothing to do with conservation of mass.

It appears that your formal understanding of Quantum Electrodynamics unknowingly propels you into the realm of misinformation. The processes of an Expanding Universe offer strict contradictions to the Conservation of Matter/Energy Axiom. The provided link contains animated scenes in an effort for your understanding.
HowStuffWorks Videos "The Big Bang and the Expanding Universe: Forming Matter"

manored

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2009 01:27 pm
@manored,
If all is united, then how can there be individuals, and not only individuals, but also individuals who have different ideas?

MJA

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2009 02:46 pm
@manored,
manored wrote:
If all is united, then how can there be individuals, and not only individuals, but also individuals who have different ideas?

Try this,

Though the tail of a lion and a lion are different,
They are truly One or the same.
As the Universe is One as God is One as All is One, as equal makes us so.
We're Just pieces of God or of the Universe You and I, but equally or truly One or the same.
And if you try to measure nature's differences, as such is the practice of science, or mankind; where does the tail end and the lion begin?
And there inlies the flaw, measure itself.
Life without measure is One.

=
MJA

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 10:19:49