The United Way

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » The United Way

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

MJA

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2009 10:18 am
Without Unity: The sky becomes filthy, The Earth becomes unstable, the Spirits become unresponsive and disapear, The valleys become dry as deserts, Our leaders become corrupt and fall, and mankind becomes extinct.

With Unity: Heaven becomes pure, The Earth finds peace, The Spirits minister, The valleys become plentiful, Humanity sets the example, and the Universe becomes free. TAO and Me.

The Way is simply equality, and mathematically the equation is this: =.
Einstein's solution to UFT.. Equal unites all things, TOE..

"Today more than ever before, life must be characterized by a sense of Universal responsibility, not only nation to nation and human to human, but also humans to other forms of life." Dalai Lama

How can mankind achieve this unifying truth of ourselves, the equality of all things, the unity of the universe, or Oneness, the truth that is certainly meant to be, the truth that will set us free?

=
MJA

manored

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2009 12:20 pm
@MJA,
It can not, solving a problem will always reveal a new one.

Ruthless Logic

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2009 01:06 pm
@MJA,
MJA wrote:
Without Unity: The sky becomes filthy, The Earth becomes unstable, the Spirits become unresponsive and disapear, The valleys become dry as deserts, Our leaders become corrupt and fall, and mankind becomes extinct.

With Unity: Heaven becomes pure, The Earth finds peace, The Spirits minister, The valleys become plentiful, Humanity sets the example, and the Universe becomes free. TAO and Me.

The Way is simply equality, and mathematically the equation is this: =.
Einstein's solution to UFT.. Equal unites all things, TOE..

"Today more than ever before, life must be characterized by a sense of Universal responsibility, not only nation to nation and human to human, but also humans to other forms of life." Dalai Lama

How can mankind achieve this unifying truth of ourselves, the equality of all things, the unity of the universe, or Oneness, the truth that is certainly meant to be, the truth that will set us free?

=
MJA

Please provide ONE SINGLE EXAMPLE OF THE STATIC QUALITY OF EQUALITY IN OUR DYNAMIC AND EVER-CHANGING NATURAL WORLD? Clearly, you exist within a Construct of increasing/decreasing, consuming/being consumed processes that are easily quantified by empirical measurements. The concept of equality ONLY EXISTS in the abstract realm of mathematical equations. Without an empirical example of equality (static-empirical contradiction) in the Natural World to PROVE PROCESS CREDIBILITY, your idealistic claim for equality will SIMPLY be relegated to the ash-heap of careless problematic ideals.

Aedes

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2009 01:29 pm
@Ruthless Logic,
Ruthless Logic wrote:
Please provide ONE SINGLE EXAMPLE OF THE STATIC QUALITY OF EQUALITY IN OUR DYNAMIC AND EVER-CHANGING NATURAL WORLD?
Conservation of mass and conservation of charge. But that sort of presumes that the universe is 100% self-contained, and this is theoretical, not empirical.

Ruthless Logic

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2009 03:17 pm
@Aedes,
Aedes wrote:
Conservation of mass and conservation of charge. But that sort of presumes that the universe is 100% self-contained, and this is theoretical, not empirical.

The great Astronomer, Edwin Hubble made the observation that in every direction he looked, every galaxy in the sky was moving away from us, while the nearer ones were moving more slowly, but the farther away a galaxy was the faster it was moving away from us. The only possible explanation was the process of expanding. Even Albert Einstein, disturbed that his theory of general relativity seemed to be inconsistent with a static universe, tried to modify the equations of the theory. When Hubble's observations showed that the universe was indeed expanding, Einstein retracted this modification and called it the biggest blunder of his life.

Mod Edit - No need for off-topic insults.

Aedes

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2009 03:33 pm
@Ruthless Logic,
Ruthless Logic wrote:
The great Astronomer, Edwin Hubble made the observation that in every direction he looked, every galaxy in the sky was moving away from us, while the nearer ones were moving more slowly, but the farther away a galaxy was the faster it was moving away from us. The only possible explanation was the process of expanding. Even Albert Einstein, disturbed that his theory of general relativity seemed to be inconsistent with a static universe, tried to modify the equations of the theory. When Hubble's observations showed that the universe was indeed expanding, Einstein retracted this modification and called it the biggest blunder of his life.

That's nice. It also has nothing to do with conservation of mass.

MJA

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2009 12:05 pm
@Ruthless Logic,
Ruthless Logic wrote:
Please provide ONE SINGLE EXAMPLE OF THE STATIC QUALITY OF EQUALITY IN OUR DYNAMIC AND EVER-CHANGING NATURAL WORLD? Clearly, you exist within a Construct of increasing/decreasing, consuming/being consumed processes that are easily quantified by empirical measurements. The concept of equality ONLY EXISTS in the abstract realm of mathematical equations. Without an empirical example of equality (static-empirical contradiction) in the Natural World to PROVE PROCESS CREDIBILITY, your idealistic claim for equality will SIMPLY be relegated to the ash-heap of careless problematic ideals.

All is equal as All is One.
And the Universe is the proof.

=
MJA

manored

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2009 12:31 pm
@MJA,
Its seens MJA decided to ignore the arguments of others and just keep singing the same nosense again. Just commenting this as a warning for anyone trying to speak to him Smile

MJA

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2009 12:46 pm
@manored,
manored wrote:
Its seens MJA decided to ignore the arguments of others and just keep singing the same nosense again. Just commenting this as a warning for anyone trying to speak to him Smile

Equality, truth, unity, Oneness, freedom, or justice is nonsense to you?
They're truly One or the same and a wondefully beautiful song to sing.
Try it yourself, for rhe good of All, is for the good of One self.

=
MJA

MJA

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2009 12:53 pm
@Ruthless Logic,
Ruthless Logic wrote:

Mod Edit - No need for off-topic insults.

Thanks RL, for the Einstein stuff, I love that guy.

Modifying his equation to match Hubbles observation was not his biggest blunder, it was the same mistake that the rest of mankind has made and continues to make over and over again; the blunder of not seeing the truth, the = signs in front of us all!

=
MJA

proV

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2009 01:54 pm
@Ruthless Logic,
Ruthless Logic wrote:

I don't think a proof of the universe expanding also proves it is an open system and the conservation laws are invalid.

Also, Hubble's observations never really proved this. What Hubble discovered is so called redshift of galaxies. But this is not a direct proof. Expanding univese is only one of interpretations for this effect. Even Hubble himself didn't like it. There is a nice page offering another theory for this redshift here.

manored

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2009 11:03 am
@MJA,
MJA wrote:
Equality, truth, unity, Oneness, freedom, or justice is nonsense to you?
They're truly One or the same and a wondefully beautiful song to sing.
Try it yourself, for rhe good of All, is for the good of One self.

=
MJA
These words carry subjective meanings, by thenselves are nothing.

MJA

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2009 11:39 am
@manored,
manored wrote:
These words carry subjective meanings, by thenselves are nothing.

I hope you find these words to be the self evident truth of everthing someday too, Just like me!

=
MJA

Aedes

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2009 11:51 am
@MJA,
MJA wrote:
I hope you find these words to be the self evident truth of everthing someday too
The only words that are self-evident are onomatopoeias, i.e. those that imitate a natural sound (like "meow", or "splash").

All other words are simply symbolic stand-ins, and they are only self-evident when used in context.

MJA

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2009 12:08 pm
@Aedes,
Aedes wrote:
The only words that are self-evident are onomatopoeias, i.e. those that imitate a natural sound (like "meow", or "splash").

All other words are simply symbolic stand-ins, and they are only self-evident when used in context.

My word is One and One is truly me.
And I am true because I am One.
I = One
Truth

=
MJA

manored

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2009 10:04 am
@MJA,
Well, I give up.

MJA

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2009 11:08 am
@manored,
manored wrote:
Well, I give up.

Don't give up, keep trying, as I'll keep trying to help.
There is a symbol for unity and it looks like this: =
Life without measure is simply and equally that Way.

=
MJA

Zetherin

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2009 12:36 pm
@MJA,
MJA, get out of the way!!! BAM! Ahhh!!!

Chaos theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh, no, here's another!!! BOOOOOM!

Entropy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
There is a symbol for unity and it looks like this: =
There is a symbol for inequality and it looks like this: ≠

Quote:
My word is One and One is truly me.
And I am true because I am One
So, you can never be false? I'd wager you were false at least once in your life!

Quote:
I hope you find these words to be the self evident truth of everthing someday too, Just like me!
Could it be possible different people could have different "self-evident" truths?

It appears that you've taken a liking to Taoism, but even one of the opening lines of Tao Te Ching states:
Quote:
The Way that can be described is not the true Way.
You've described, so your way can't be true...hmm...

---

Just out of curiosity, do you always abide by equality throughout the day? For instance, do you make sure you take equal amount of steps with each foot, make sure you buy equal amounts of groceries, eat equal amounts of macronutrients, spend an equal amount of time at your job and posting on the forum? Or, is your belief in "equality" simply spiritual? I've asked you to explain in other threads, but now you've made a whole other thread directly revolving around this equality scheme. If you're trying to say something, you're going to have to be more explanatory because you're not getting through to people (from the looks of things!) If you really have the *truth*, wouldn't you want to get through to people? Here's a task: In your response, make sure there are no "=" signs Smile

MJA

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2009 12:53 pm
@Zetherin,
Zetherin wrote:
MJA, get out of the way!!! BAM! Ahhh!!!

Chaos theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh, no, here's another!!! BOOOOOM!

Entropy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is a symbol for inequality and it looks like this: ≠

So, you can never be false? I'd wager you were false at least once in your life!

Could it be possible different people could have different "self-evident" truths?

It appears that you've taken a liking to Taoism, but even one of the opening lines of Tao Te Ching states:
You've described, so your way can't be true...hmm...

---

Just out of curiosity, do you always abide by equality throughout the day? For instance, do you make sure you take equal amount of steps with each foot, make sure you buy equal amounts of groceries, eat equal amounts of macronutrients, spend an equal amount of time at your job and posting on the forum? Or, is your belief in "equality" simply spiritual? I've asked you to explain in other threads, but now you've made a whole other thread directly revolving around this equality scheme. If you're trying to say something, you're going to have to be more explanatory because you're not getting through to people (from the looks of things!) If you really have the *truth*, wouldn't you want to get through to people? Here's a task: In your response, make sure there are no "=" signs Smile

Wow, you seem so negative to the thought of equality.
You wouldn't be the first.
Look what they did to King!

And if I take away the equal sign from nature that would leave us without the measuring equations of physics or life without measure and then where would One be?
Well if you don't mind my help: Emperically equal of course.
But I prefer to unite them both and see all emperically equal or mathematically = as they are is equally the same.
Einstein saw it too; (e = mc2) energy or mass are equally everything.
UFT. is truly you and me.
= is the United Way.

=
MJA

PS: As per your request to write a response to unity without equality is impossible because they're truly One or the same. Freedom is that Way too.

Icon

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2009 01:01 pm
@MJA,
The Tao states that nothing is equal.. Everything just is.

As soon as you define what it is to be beautiful, you also define what it is to be ugly. The Universal Way has no words or forms. It is the true nature without word or thought.

What we are discussing here is dipping into the realm of existentialism.
My word is one and one is truly me
I = one...

I = phone booth

That doesn't make it true. Truth does not come from communication and truth is not something we can find through words. Truth is something beyond language or description and is certainly not always equal.

For instance.. I weigh 185 lbs. My gf weighs 115 lbs. I have more mas which means we are, in some fashion, not equal.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » The United Way
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 04:08:54