The Universe and the Brain Cell

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

manored

Reply Sat 20 Dec, 2008 09:07 am
@VideCorSpoon,
A single thing cannot change, so it must mean the singularity wasnt really a singularity, but made of smaller pieces that decided to throw a party Smile

sarek

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2008 05:47 am
@VideCorSpoon,
A singularity can most assuredly change. Witness a vaporising black hole.

The OP was very interesting though. There is a much greater oneness in the universe than we may think.

manored

Reply Thu 25 Dec, 2008 11:25 am
@VideCorSpoon,
As compressed as a black hole is, it is not a singularity, its not made of just one thing... and even empty space is something, so I dont think we can call anything in the universe a singularity Smile

Salvidon

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2010 02:34 pm
Greatings all,
this is an excellent forum... I have just found this site because i had this thought recently and needed to see if there were anyone else who had proposed it.

There are so, so many aspects of reality that this concept transforms.
i think it needs to be looked at not exactly as a brain cell,
but simply as the equivalent of what we see as a cell... on that scale.

the "titan" would be life unlike what we view as life.

i came to wonder about the cell theory when i watched videos of computer reproductions of DNA repilcating.

what if we were, on our scale, the equivalent of mitochondrea?
we could never dream of seeing the outer organisim. what would the outside environment look like to us?

and then i heard Richard Dawkins speak of us living in the "middle world".
it just seemed to click.

i think that our concept of existance is fundamentally flawed due to our fixed viewpoint.
perhaps there is no limit, no confine to reality.

True infinity, never repeating... endless variety of living beings each within their own 'universe' on an ever extending scale outward, and inward.

we cant see it because why would we? how could we ever gain a foothold that would alow us to see enough to know?

i appologize for this rant, my spelling and grammer.
this concept is still new to me... as is this outlet to discuss it.

HexHammer

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2010 10:54 pm
Fairly same branching system, just that the big clusters of galaxies are scares.

Seacopac

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2014 11:17 pm
You know...in the bible, we're told that we were made in GOD's own image Genesis 1:27. Ever consider the universe is GOD? The bible also tells us, HE determines the number of the stars and calls them each by name Psalm 147:4. Something more to think about ;-)...

graceforall

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2014 11:05 pm
@VideCorSpoon,
Than it must be some kind of divine connection? This is just a small intro for me a Creator!

Debian Girl

Reply Fri 29 Jan, 2016 06:30 pm
@paulhanke,
Love your post!

MSIP

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2016 08:07 am
the question about links b/w brain cells explain as that the likns b/w cells performs very important role to save memories as when when we see a picture or another thing a current like thing pass frm these links and change the links in new shape and again even was need to remember that picture the current is again pass through these links by it the brain can feel the past feeling of it when the links were changed so the brain can make that image frm this feeling and these links want come to their mean position with respect to time and if we see that image again and again so that links become stable and can't come to mean position so frm it we can remember a picture for a long time

MSIP

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2016 08:32 am
@graceforall,
yes grace ! it is think able

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 11:17:07