Pythagorean;4814 wrote:

ELEVEN
Eli, Eli, Lama SABACHTHANI!
(Mattheus 27:46 Dutch State Bijbel MDCXVIII):Glasses:

smartass

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2012 10:13 am
@Didymos Thomas,
he means for the better >smartass

how can i change the world for the better not worse.

Bhanu Padmo

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2012 01:47 am
@PoPpAScience,
POPpaSCIENCE :
@Pythagorean,
Pythagorean, those are the 10 questions I carried in my heart and mind for over 40 years. To answer those questions for myself, I studied every form of knowledge I could get my hands on. I studied this knowledge with a completely open mind.
The only way to have any chance of answering these questions for ones self, is to study all there is to study. It is easy to answer those questions with the dogma of one Idealism or another. But to answer the questions, with a mind filled with the many different forms of knowledge, is the only way to go.
It is such a great gift and feeling, to see reality with a mind filled with a huge multitude of individualized knowledge.

(Bhanu Padmo – PoPpaScience Dialog)

POPpaSCIENCE : What is the nature of the universe?

BHANU PADMO : Assertive self-existence and discretional self-change. Willful and dreamy and intuitive.

POPpaSCIENCE : Where does it come from?

BHANU PADMO : It comes from itself, from its dream (an eternal desire to be and to become).

POPpaSCIENCE : Of what is it made?

BHANU PADMO : It is made of existent dream. The most fundamental particle of universe may be called *dreamon* which is the god-particle, very close to Higgs Boson.

POPpaSCIENCE : How did it come to exist?

BHANU PADMO : This is the most important concern. Universe doesn*t exist by matter. It exists and enhances by configuration. Matter is sensation of relative configuration. Properties are begotten of configuration. Just imagine how salt varies from sugar, how diamond varies from coal.

POPpaSCIENCE : What is its purpose?

BHANU PADMO : Consummation of dream is the purpose. Dream is the eternal and universal desire to be and to be associated and to enhance collectively.

POPpaSCIENCE : By what process does it change?

BHANU PADMO : Configuration is *the existence* and re-configuration is *the change*. The concomitant psychological process is exercise of dream and intuition and discretion.

POPpaSCIENCE : Is it evolving or devolving?

BHANU PADMO : Since the first cause (the ultimate cause) is dream and discretion, the latter*s expansion brings evolution and its shrinkage brings devolution. This process is location specific. Psychologically and intellectually, the universe is heterogeneous. Its current status is the product of net dream-and-discretion.

POPpaSCIENCE : Does it function by itself or would it degenerate to chaos without some kind of intelligent control?

BHANU PADMO : Existence is manifestation of intelligence itself. Dream and intuition and discretion is the highest intelligence that has been packed into every part of the universe including even the most fundamental particle. Universe is self-existent and self-controlled. It is teeming with intelligence.

POPpaSCIENCE : Is there a Supreme Being?

BHANU PADMO : The supreme portion of universe is the source of entire supremacy. To locate and identify the supreme being, we have to visualize actual *configuration of universe* keeping in view the impact of the doctrine of hierarchy upon the quality of configuration. Hierarchy enhances configuration and its physical property exponentially.

If we see the universe as a tall pyramid, the tip of this pyramid is the supreme being that possesses the universal control and universal initiative. But it ought to be an integral part of universe itself. Call it ultimate polarity or the center or the apex or the vortex of universe.

As we climb the universal pyramid, we gradually meet near its top the primatekind, the mankind, the leader-cluster, prophetic genes etc. The traditional mindset needs to mutate to acclimatize such prospects.

Chino

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2012 10:39 pm
@PoPpAScience,
PoPpAScience wrote:

Pythagorean, those are the 10 questions I carried in my heart and mind for over 40 years. To answer those questions for myself, I studied every form of knowledge I could get my hands on. I studied this knowledge with a completely open mind.
The only way to have any chance of answering these questions for ones self, is to study all there is to study. It is easy to answer those questions with the dogma of one Idealism or another. But to answer the questions, with a mind filled with the many different forms of knowledge, is the only way to go.
It is such a great gift and feeling, to see reality with a mind filled with a huge multitude of individualized knowledge.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 02:01:34