Sorry...............

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » Sorry...............

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 06:28 pm
Sorry...............
I had to change my name from Nurse_Gurl 1522 to Nurse_Gurl1522 (a space) and io need someone to aswer my question if you guys cant i need a new bord

p.s answer my poll please my futrur depends on it

do nurses have ranks

easybreezy

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 06:55 pm
No one can make this decision for you. I don't think this is the right board for you, you're right on that. If your future depends on what we tell you, you have a little more growing up to do.

Nurse Gurl1522

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 07:10 pm
i dont mean that
i meant really what my best offers are in these so help me chose i need answers but noone answers

Ginger Snap

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 11:59 am
Yes, you need a new "bord", and probably a spell-checker,too. I don't know about anyone else, but I find it difficult to answer questions when they are worded so badly.

If you don't know if nursing is the right field for you, then we can't help you. Why don't you try working as a CNA first, and then decide for yourself?

nurse nereida

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 01:02 pm
I'm curious how you can have others decide a career choice for you. Not everyone can be a nurse and you're comtemplating two completely different fields. If you are a nursing student I'd go with gingersnaps advise....try being a nursing assistant first. At least you'll see what is expected of nurses and if you decide to be a nurse you'll have a good foundation to bulid from.

nurseparamedic

Reply Wed 11 May, 2005 04:54 pm
Is this for real????

DiplomaRN

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 05:39 am
I saw an earlier post from this person, and she is a HS sophomore, will probably change her mind several times in the next few years.

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » Sorry...............
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/16/2024 at 01:25:50