Am honestly fed up with this nursing thing

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » Am honestly fed up with this nursing thing

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2013 05:03 pm
Am an lpn for 2 years with no job because they claimed I have no experience . No body wanna hire me. So I have decided to go back to school to become an RN. Does anyone have any idea where I can find a LPN to RN bridge program with no prerequisite required in New Jersey ?? Thank you.

momtomkzn

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2014 11:26 am
@Lady mega,
There are many LPN to RN bridge programs online, I would contact the school where you initial recieved your education about options they have. I would also look into your local community college. I also live in NJ and understand your frustration about not finding a job. But if you return to school I would strongly suggest you enroll in a BSN program. I have 16 years of critical care experience but now all hospitals are requiring BSN, or signing a waiver to ontain your BSN within 5 years of hire. I would also suggest looking into first responder experience, as an LPN with first responder experience (even if it is volunteer) may help get you a job as an ER tech. Good Luck !

Greglim

Reply Thu 17 Dec, 2015 07:59 am
Yes - any experience is always great help and working in the EMS area is a great way to get started. You can also try some volunteering to work your way into a position - it's an investment but sometimes it pays off. Good luck!

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » Am honestly fed up with this nursing thing
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 08:42:13