DALLAS FORT WORTH LVN PROGRAM

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » DALLAS FORT WORTH LVN PROGRAM

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Cansas

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2011 09:10 am
Ok, so I need some help PLEASE! I am looking for a descent yet affordable program for LVN. I live in Fort Worth and am looking in the DFW area. I have already looked into Concorde in Arlington and am unhappy with the $27,000 tuition. My parents are not able to help and definitely cannot get a loan to help out. I will not have a great chance of getting a loan either. Any help or advice you all could give me would be GREATLY appreciated. I am aware of Dallas Nursing Institute, Medvance, El Centro, and Platt but have not got the specifics of Pre-reqs and tuition. If you know anything please fill me in! J I have also come across this program: Universal Health Services School of Vocational Education in Fort Worth, do you have to be employed with them first? I would like to just get into a program without the pre-reqs. Are there any hospitals that will send you to a program? I don’t have any good contacts in the field to help me with any of this so any advice would be helpful. Thank you all for what you do!

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » DALLAS FORT WORTH LVN PROGRAM
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 11:00:47