Stethoscope HELP!!

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Off Topic
  3. » Stethoscope HELP!!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 06:25 pm
Stethoscope HELP!!
Im going to be starting my clinicals soon and I want to get a good stethoscope. I was debating between the Littmann Lightweight II or a ultrascope. I like the way you can choose what you get with the ultrascope, but I've heard alot of good things about Littmann. I just want the one that has the best hearing... Can anyone help me out QuestionQuestion It would be greatly appreticated Smile

TheresaWaller

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 06:49 pm
stethascope
I've always been happy with my Littmann.

Excited for you.

Take care of yourself!

Born2RunRN

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 08:57 pm
I wouldn't use anything other than a Littman. The earpieces fit your ears very well and help block outside noises helping make lung, heart and abdominal noises nice and clear and loud. the cost may be higher but most definitely worth the price. The price also makes up for the aggravation you get when using lower quality stethoscopes that you can't hear anything out of and you find yourself making the room deathly quiet just to be able to maybe hear something. Lol! So....my vote is for Littman all the way.

Hope this was helpful.

Denise

alipete

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2008 08:47 pm
I go with Littmann also....the sound quality is much better.

delilah1

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2010 11:34 am
2 tins and a piece of string a nono then lol Laughing

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Off Topic
  3. » Stethoscope HELP!!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 09:17:06