Agostini travel nurse

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Agostini travel nurse

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 07:35 am
Agostini travel nurse
This is a company in northern california, who quoted me $490 per day for a 12 hour shift Confused contract for 3 days a week and p/u a per diem shift for the 4th day at a higher rate was better. Since I require a bigger apartment due to traveling with family, they will charge me $75 a week. Is this decent? I will be new to this travel nurse thing
Confused Question

Nursetrek

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 08:46 am
$75/wk for bigger apt
Hi Bean

I am new too. It depends on how much larger the apt is, and what the housing in that area goes for. ..It sounds okay to a lil high but...

Trek

Flick

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 05:45 pm
Agostini assignment...
You didn't actually mention where your assignment was, but It was always my understanding that Agostini was very straight forward about its pay. You also didn't say what unit you are working which may make a slight difference also. So depending on that plus what the difference in housing was (i.e. a 1 bedroom to a 3 bedroom), it can go either way.

dona22255

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2008 02:33 pm
Agostini
Just came off an assignment from Agostini. I was treated fairly but did have a few gripes. My pay was much less than other travelers on the same unit. Apartment was nice with nice furnishings but was in a bad area. My recruiter never returned my calls. I will probably travel with them again but will be doing some tough negoiations and using a different recruiter. Do your own research about the area and housing. Get more than one offer and compare. Good luck

klogan1019

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2008 01:26 pm
I just finished my third assignment with Agostini. They are ok but I think the quality is declining. my next assign will be with a different company. I may try Nurses Rx, On Assignment or Supplemental. I have worked with nurses with these companies and they make more per hour (sometimes as much as $15/hr over mine!!!) Also the travel to/from pay is too low only $200 to and $200 from (guess they need to look at airfare and baggage fees). Any yes the apartment are ok but the areas are not the best. Agostinin certainly needs to update their pay!

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Agostini travel nurse
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 01:12:03