NURSING IN DUBAI/UAE - ADVICE/ TIPS PLEASE!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

poti

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2011 09:33 pm
@kimmiejs,
hi kimmiejs, how long have been working in au??

RainbowStar

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2011 08:59 am
@ShiningStar,
Hello ShiningStar,
I'm a UCLAN 2nd year student wanting to do my alternative/elective placement in Dubai/Abu Dhabi/Saudi/Oman...
I am just very beginning to start the process in which I have been told to contact hospitals directly and see how far I get, I believe you've been to Oman (might have misread your post) and might have some information for me or any tips?
I read that it can be hard to obtain a student visa to work there on placement, ANY information or contacts would be greatly appreciated...
Thank You, my email address is [email protected]
if you could get back to me with any info I would be very grateful, very serious about going and would love a tip in the right direction. Thank You

moe1864

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2012 10:31 am
@Deirdre 1,
Hello Deirdre,

I am an american nurse with 7 yrs experience and two in the OR i really want to go to dubai what is the pay like and what are the best agencies to work for?

ikesaps

Reply Thu 3 May, 2012 09:43 am
@Damon1960,
I have 21 years experience with Anaesthesia and PACU being my specialty area. I need a job in any part of UAE or Dubai.

ikesaps

Reply Thu 3 May, 2012 09:43 am
@Damon1960,
I have 21 years experience with Anaesthesia and PACU being my specialty area. I need a job in any part of UAE or Dubai.

enialde

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2012 06:11 am
@moe1864,
Hey are you still interested to work in Dubai?

mediserve

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2012 03:07 am
@enialde ,
Is anyone their interested to work in Australia?
Visit http://www.mediserve.com.au/ for more information about nursing jobs in Australia.

Whether your intention is to travel and work your way around Australia or have specific locations in mind, Mediserve can assist with all your nursing requirements. We arrange all your travel and accommodation needs so that you are free to have a great time experiencing all the sights of Australia. Overseas nurses are very welcome whether on a working holiday or seeking sponsorship.

Richmond

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2012 05:03 am
@Deirdre 1,
please help me because i need someone to contact and know how he can help me to work in Dubai. Am also a male nurse

flick66

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2012 04:30 pm
@juliemariergn,
Hi I am an Aussie nurse (8yrs ICU) about to embark on a new job in Al Ain UAE at an exciting new hospital. I went thru CCM recruiting (Aussies only I think) and despite the mountains of paperwork required for licensing in UAE I have nothing but praise for Raquel (CCM) for their courtesy/promptness and help! If you are part of a nurse/paramedic couple contact National Ambulance Service for the paramedic side. My husband will beat me to UAE despite only applying several weeks ago (opposed to several months ago)

katb27

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2013 01:58 pm
I am a uk qualified nurse currently in south africa awaiting my permanent residency for SA. I have been out of nursing for 4 years now, however really want to get back into it. I am thinking dubai could be a great place to go and nurse?? Does anyone have any info on this? Any good agencies to go through or whether i should go through a hospital. I have heard when you apply for a job in dubai if you do not reside there, they give you accomodation, is this true? Is the nursing in dubai good and how is the salary? I would apprediate any info.

Cheers guys :-)

harose

Reply Fri 12 Apr, 2013 07:44 pm
@katb27,
I'd like to find another nurse to travel with...does anyone know if there is a specific web-site to find like minds?

Heather

FORI

Reply Tue 28 May, 2013 01:16 pm
@Deirdre 1,
Hi
I am a second year student and just read your post. I am interested in going Dubai for an elective. I would be greatful if u can give me some contact details of English speaking hospitals in Dubai. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks

ebow0824

Reply Sat 27 Jul, 2013 12:18 pm
@Stephanie 34,
Please help!!!!
Need to find Nursing agency (to contact with a number I can reach from the U.S.) to discuss working in Dubae/UAE....
Also, would like to talk with you/relative about the safety(females), pay and ease of working....
Thanks!!!!!

Ivanaklebanova

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2014 08:40 am
@Marisabel43,
Are you working in Dubai/uae now?

jesica1234

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 09:19 pm
@umnessy,
Hii friend , i think Dubai has many good hospitals but some of the good ones are
Dubai Hospital , Latifa Hospital.

jesica1234

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 09:20 pm
@harose,
Hii Friend , you can contact nursing colleges for similar person like you, hope it helps.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 07:52:59