How to tell my travel nurse buddy goodbye?

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » How to tell my travel nurse buddy goodbye?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2005 09:15 am
How to tell my travel nurse buddy goodbye?
I need advise!! I have a friend that I've been traveling with ever since my first travel assignment. We meet in school and I am ready to go my own way. It has been great sharing my adventures with her. But we want our next assignment to be in different places. In the past we have always compromised. I am actually considering taking a permanent position for awhile. I don't think she will take the news well, can anyone relate?

malenurse

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2005 02:35 pm
Just because you guys go separate ways does not mean you can no longer be friends. I have always believed it is best to be upfront. We can't please everyone in the world, just do your best and hopefully she will be understanding!

ladynurse48

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2005 01:38 pm
I know what you mean.. sometimes to much togetherness is bad. But Malenurse is right..you have to be up front and honest. You can part friends. My travel buddy and I have decided to take different assignments and maybe meet up on the next one.. or even the one after that. But we are still friends. And I do want to travel w/her again..just need some space to keep the friendship in tact. good luck..

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » How to tell my travel nurse buddy goodbye?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 07:01:46