Travel with pets

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Travel with pets

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

MikaJ

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 01:03 pm
Travel with pets
I have 4 sweet kitties and am wondering if I could take them with me to travel assignment. Has anyone done traveling with pets? Does anyone know if travel nursing agencies could help something like this?

RN Recruiter

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 01:07 pm
I know that Access Nurses can accept pets at many locations.

Honey 1

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 03:31 pm
I would think it depends on where you live. I have a cousin who has a pet and has never had a problem. When your determining your next assignment just make sure your recruiter is aware you have a pet and I am sure they could work something out.

aila49

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 09:25 pm
Traveling with pets
I travel with a 10 y.o. male cat, 1 y.o. female cat and year and half Jack Russel Terrier. Laughing My recruiter knows I will not accept an assignment without them. They are all neutered and spayed. Ari is declawed.
The deposit is always higher, and the agency will not pay pet deposit.
They always make the trip interesting, and keep me touching home. I can't imagine not being with my pets.
aila49

madore57

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2005 09:43 am
Re: Traveling with pets
aila49 wrote:
I travel with a 10 y.o. male cat, 1 y.o. female cat and year and half Jack Russel Terrier. Laughing My recruiter knows I will not accept an assignment without them. They are all neutered and spayed. Ari is declawed.

Who do you travel with?
Eilleen.

aila49

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 05:44 pm
Sorry I did not get back sooner, Eilleen. Embarrassed
I travel with Staffing Medical USA. But I have worked for Medical Express, StarMed, and RN Travel Connections and never had a problem with traveling with my pets.
Nora

alaska101

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 04:23 pm
Re: Travel with pets
yes you can travel with cats we have 2 you just make sure you can have pets were you live Very Happy

bethann 1

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 02:51 am
sadie
i travel with my sig oth. and sadie a silky flat haired labodor retreiver. they are both great company and we are a rolling family!!

RonEvens

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 11:34 pm
I travel with my Yorkie Terrier. He is great company and small enough to actually not be a pain. He rides in my lap when we are in my truck and he loves to go for walks around the area where we travel to. Buy you have to make sure that your agency finds you a place that is pet friendly.

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Travel with pets
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 09:06:36