i'm a nurse in italy

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » i'm a nurse in italy

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2006 06:38 pm
i'm a nurse in italy
hi, at first i want to say sorry for my english it's a lot of time that i don't practise it. i am a nurse in turin italy and work in abdominal-surgury part-time 20h per week and in the same time I'm a student in medicin-surgury univercity at 4''year. i prefer to work for experience over the ocean pacific or atlantic for 2 months august and september.
somebd has tried or knows any kind experience like this and what do you think about it? it needs visa or any specially paper to arrive and work there?
Thank you all.

cultura

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2006 08:24 pm
Hi, great to hear from a nurse in Italy. You might try to contact some nurse recruiting agencies. I know several international recruiters. Contact me if you would like to hook up with them? They usually are wanting to place nurses for long-term/permanent assignments. You might also try travel nurse agencies. Good luck!

kimmiejs

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2006 08:38 pm
Australia is a great place to work. I am a RN in the USA and I am moving back to Australia this summer. Australia is a beautiful country with very friendly people.

Cheers mate Smile

rascal

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2006 09:42 pm
Laughing WOW HOW COOL IS THIS??
Just wanted to pick my chin off the floor. wow sooo cool.
nurses from all over the world.
Is the stresses the same over there? Are you all short handed there like we are here? Just curious about the differences.....
as I always say: ( even if you are all around the world)
THANK YOU nurses for all you do.
rascal

eduard 1

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2006 08:20 am
thank you for your answers. the work here it's hard but it depends where and with you work to.
rascal here are all short handed, we win 1400 euro/month i don't know in dollars and how much do you win there, but it is esy to find a job as a nurse. how much do they pay there?
kimmiejs about australia i have heard the same and it is a good idea to go there or i hope so. i would like to come there.
Cultura i saw your prifile and it's a really intersting your job, thank you a lot and i'd like to have a contact.

REALLY KIND OF YOU. THANK YOU.

my e-mail is [email protected].

Iowa 1

Reply Sun 5 Mar, 2006 12:22 am
On the subject of Australia
Kimmiejs,
did you work with a travel agency in australia??? would like to hear the scoop on that!
thanx

judymchugh

Reply Sun 5 Mar, 2006 07:54 am
Nurse in Italy
Very Happy Hi there,
Kimmiejs I am interested in the pay difference between US an Australia.
Thanks,
Judy

gurinder

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2009 01:18 am
please help us
cultura wrote:
Hi, great to hear from a nurse in Italy. You might try to contact some nurse recruiting agencies. I know several international recruiters. Contact me if you would like to hook up with them? They usually are wanting to place nurses for long-term/permanent assignments. You might also try travel nurse agencies. Good luck!

I am immigration consultant from india. I have 5 Candidate to move to italy for nurses jobs. what kind of help u do for me.
please email me
[email protected]
i am very very tankful to you.

gurinder

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2009 01:21 am
Re: i'm a nurse in italy
eduard wrote:
hi, at first i want to say sorry for my english it's a lot of time that i don't practise it. i am a nurse in turin italy and work in abdominal-surgury part-time 20h per week and in the same time I'm a student in medicin-surgury univercity at 4''year. i prefer to work for experience over the ocean pacific or atlantic for 2 months august and september.
somebd has tried or knows any kind experience like this and what do you think about it? it needs visa or any specially paper to arrive and work there?
Thank you all.

I am immigration consultant from india. I have 5 Candidate to move to italy for nurses jobs. what kind of help u do for me.
please email me
[email protected]
i am very very tankful to you.

ausnurse

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2009 10:04 pm
cultura wrote:

Hi,
You seem quite worldly on matters of nurses and travelling, I was wondering if you could answer some questions for me.
I'm quite keen to go and work in Italy as a Nurse, however I'm finding it very difficult in finding out how to register with the Italian nursing board, also are do you know of any international/italian agencies I could contact..
Thanks for your help
Ausnurse

Patrick Okoye

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 04:35 am
Dear Friends
Nigeria is a great place to work. I am a RN in Nigeria and I am moving back to Australia this summer. Australia is a beautiful country with very friendly people.

Cheers mate Smile[/quote]

buenabol

Reply Tue 5 May, 2009 11:19 pm
hi cultura i would like to ask what is your email add. I would like to ask about international agency in Italy. Thank you very much Very Happy

jakemazzullo

Reply Sun 10 May, 2009 09:04 am
international recruiters
Hello Cultura,
My name is Jake(RN), from Wichita, Ks.
How are you?
I noticed that you know of several international recruiters.
My goal is to work in Spain soon.
Could you hook me up with your recruiter links please??
Thank you kindly,
Jake Very Happy
[email protected]

jerseygirl66

Reply Sat 8 Aug, 2009 03:33 pm
nursing job in italy
cultura wrote:

Hi, i am interested to work as a nurse in italy, preferrably in Rome, do you know anybody who can help me, or even a nursing agency who can place me in a hospital. I am a US citizen, please let me know and my email is [email protected]. Thank you and will wait for your answer.
God speed.
jerseygirl66

jerseygirl66

Reply Sat 8 Aug, 2009 03:41 pm
eduard wrote:
Thank you all.

Hi eduard,
i am interested to work in italy as a nurse, i have a very good experience, can you tell me and maybe help me how can i find a sponsor or italian nursing agency, my email is [email protected]. I am a US citizen and they told me it's not that complicated. I hope you can help me and i will wait for your responds, and just to let you know i speak your language, i speak and understand italian maybe it will help, thanks again.
Jerseygirl66

tatix

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2010 05:20 am
cultura wrote:

Buna ,
nu am inteles bn esti romanca?
as vrea sa vb daca esti de acord id messenger : tati_tatix,si e-mail : [email protected],skype : tati_tatix
ms pup ,
tatiana

sanzian

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2010 02:11 am
buena cena!
this is ariel from the philippines and a registered nurse. i am currently working as staff in an emergency room for two years now. i have read that you are, too, a nurse in italy to present. may i know what are the requirements of applying there as foriegn nurse applicant? and are there any agencies that could help me in getting there?
i would appreciate if you respond to me..thanks!
by the way, here's my email add if you wanna try message me..
[email protected]

ciao!

Noorbijoy

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2016 12:02 pm
@sanzian,
I am a Nurse and have 3 years clinical experience with an International NGO (MSF). I want to work in Italy as a Nurse. If someone assist me i would be glad to him/her. My e-mail address is [email protected]. Please give me some suggestions how i would proceed. Thanks!!!

GIUPG

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2019 05:04 am
@ausnurse,
hi ausnurse, were you able to work in Italy?

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » i'm a nurse in italy
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 02:24:04