nursetv premier - webisodes I and II

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » nursetv premier - webisodes I and II

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 01:57 pm
nursetv premier - webisodes I and II
I was quite impressed with the first two webisodes. Short and Sweet. Seems to be getting a lot of attention. I think they proved wrong all those who were concerned with the image it would give nurses!! Amy and Ron are two very likeable people with bubbly personalities. Anyone else watching it, what did ya think?

km 1

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 02:03 pm
Loved the beginning of Ron's in the Airplane!! Felt like I was right there with him.

Friend of mine was watching it with me, she couldn't quite handle the footage of the c-section Shocked

Robyn 28

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 04:29 pm
I liked it! Amy's episode was more interesting to me, just because of my medical interests but they both were good. I showed them to my mom, who is a nurse, and she loved them too.

surfgirl

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 04:51 pm
They've captured how much these nurses give of themselves in their work, its great!

sn 1

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 05:03 pm
Thanks for the heads up, I didn't know that episode 2 was out.

Kayla 1

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 05:04 pm
They are more like mini-documentaries than reality TV no?

Jennifer 1

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 05:04 pm
Emphasis on the "mini". I wish they were longer....

13Weeks Nick

Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2005 04:22 pm
hey thank you everyone for your support so far , these guys work very hard and this was a very challenging/rewarding project for all of us..i hope you enjoy the rest as well...and hopefully you will see us on t.v. soon!! Nick (13 weeks star haha)

rascal

Reply Sun 4 Dec, 2005 08:34 pm
where are you watching this very intereting show?? i havent seen it and would love to....thanks

malenurse

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 09:13 am
www.nursetv.com, go to the watch tv page Very Happy

teriyaky

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 01:45 pm
Hi nick!

Maxine 1

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 01:45 pm
Nick,

Tell us about the show! Are you having fun?

growlowbunch

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 02:31 pm
I liked it but also think it would have been nice if it was longer.

hollywoodrn

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2005 12:00 pm
Amy From NurseTV
I really appreciate the positive responses we have recieved in regard to Nursetv "13 weeks". It has been a great experience and while we entered the filming process trying to portray nursing in a postive light...it also gave back to me the appreciation of what I do and how important it is...

Enjoy as it unfolds! Will air sometime this upcoming year! -Amy

13Weeks Nick

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2005 06:43 pm
Hi teriyaky , everyone my webisode came out today..give me some feedback, good or bad... im open. I personally think i mumble too much and repeat myself sometimes, but i am pleased with it...this has been a great experience and this is just the tip of the iceberg as far as interesting, positive experiences you guys will get to enjoy with us.

Bossy 1

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2005 10:50 pm
Nick's episode came out... yeah, yeah, yeah; so what? Let's talk more about RON'S WEB EPISODE.

Ron's was the bomb!

Don't you wish they could all be as good as his....

13Weeks Nick

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 01:20 am
I think RON is trying to steal NICK'S spotlight for one week, isnt that a shame? Whenever his was on noone would have did that too him......seriously kinda lame!

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » nursetv premier - webisodes I and II
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 10:28:41