Make sure to invite your fellow nurses to our forum!

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Announcements
  3. » Make sure to invite your fellow nurses to our forum!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 12:48 pm
Make sure to invite your fellow nurses to our forum!
The more the merrier, we all know nurses so let's invite them over and have more nurses to talk to here.

Let us know if you invite your fellow nurses and we'll make sure to give them a warm welcome.

malenurse

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 12:51 pm
I have already passed the word to several of my co-workers and will continue to do so!

Kayla 1

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 04:17 pm
No problem I will be passing the word. More power to the nurses 8)

Dianalynn11

Reply Fri 16 Jun, 2006 08:56 am
Sad Hello, I'm an Oncology RN and have just had the saddest day I can remember in my career.

Snugly60031

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2007 05:54 pm
The Virginia Tech Massacre is so horrific As nures we can all relate to the injured and dead. This is one reason we all become nurses to help Crying or Very sad people, God Bless all of you nurses ,mrp414 trauma R.N.

nephronurse

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2009 02:12 am
yes i did!!
Laughing hi
yesterday i registered here and already i informed my friends and my sweatheart!!!!
pls send me any emails related to renal disease or any funnny e-mails to enjoy life.
i need more friends

jack705

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 05:24 am
Its wonderful idea, we all should invites all our fellows so we can have more relevant topic and more information Very Happy

delilah1

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2010 11:45 am
well hello boys and girls...im from the UK...in the middle of nhs cuts and wondering just how on earth we will get through a shift as not enough on hand to see to pts who should come first as well as clean equip and facilities as used by each pt find time to aswer telephone deal with rels and visitors face to face as well as lost peeps and on top of all that complete paperwork monitor students educate fellow staff before dealing with doctors and other professionals whilst keeping head above water so to speak.......how is everyone else coping.....audits and quality commision having to also be dealt with....

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Announcements
  3. » Make sure to invite your fellow nurses to our forum!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 12:20:41