Help in a project paper about working RNs

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » Help in a project paper about working RNs

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

bvamon

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 06:43 pm
Help in a project paper about working RNs
Hi, my name is Bertram Amon. I am currently in an introduction class to nursing at Los Angeles Harbor College in Wilmington, California. We have a project to do a paper on an RN who is currently working. I thought one way to get some information is to go through an online forum for nurses. If there are any nurses out there who can spare some time and assist me in answering some questions, I would deeply appreciate it. The paper should focus on the type of setting in which the nurse functions, the type of patient population, the role of the RN and the model of nursing practice, if applicable. Keeping in mind the focus above, here are the questions:

1) Where did you obtain your education and degree? What school and where?
2) What is your definition of nursing?
3) How would you describe your role as a professional nurse?
4) How do you serve as a patient advocate, including the cultural needs of clients and families?
5) How has health care reform impacted your role as a nurse?

If you would rather e-mail me your reply, that would be fantastic. My e-mail is [email protected].

Again, thank you kindly for your help and time.

Ginger Snap

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 11:34 pm
Quote:
How has health care reform impacted your role as a nurse?

That's a bad question. There never has been any "health care reform". Last time anyone tried to reform healthcare was during Clinton's first term in office, and nothing ever came of it. If true healthcare reform had ever occurred, we wouldn't be staring at the mess we are today.

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » Help in a project paper about working RNs
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 02:56:08