1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » I want to become a nurse and need some advice

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2009 03:08 pm
I want to become a nurse and need some advice
Hi
I'm new and need some advice..

UUUmmmm..I want to become a nurse.I have applied for a DipHE in child nursing in the UK..I would just like to ask the following questions:
Are the training hours flexable and would i be allowed to chose what times i want to do the placement work,as i have a 5 month old baby to look after?
If im studying full time,what time would the classes usually be?
What would you give out of 10 for how difficult it is to do a nursing course with a baby?

I would be very greatful if sum1 could help me..

Thnx

Very Happy

[/list]

alinoble

Reply Mon 23 Mar, 2009 09:35 pm
Student
Hi. I know what you mean I am a student in the US and I just started taking courses towards becoming a nurse. I am actually taking an anatomy and physiology course right now. I am a little frightened by the nursing program itself as well as becoming a nurse. I know that it is something that I can accomplish but I just get really nervous about it. I think I lack self confidence when it comes to the whole idea of my career. I'm not really sure how hard everything will be for you being that you have a child. I think that if you are dedicated enough and have a lot of support that you'll be able to succeed.

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » I want to become a nurse and need some advice
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 09:36:02