HAAD EXAM ABUDHABI

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

roseraptor44

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 04:46 pm
Please let me know some reviewers and books or questionaires you think can add to my score so I can passed the HAAD ... what books will I review

@drsudheerms

my email : [email protected]

karen21

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 02:30 am
@cherryxinxin,
nice to hear that.. just wanna ask you if you have idea if i can also take the HAAD exam though im a REgistered Midwife... thank you in advance

wenwen142926

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2012 04:27 am
We're looking for 100 NURSES with HAAD!!!

Qualification:
2 years hospital experienced.
Staff Nurse
Must be:
ICU
ER
Oncology
OB/GYN
Med Surge

To all interested, please send your comprehensive resume to our email add: [email protected] or contact as mobile number 09998848611 look for Allan.

ugochristian

Reply Thu 22 Nov, 2012 02:44 am
@roseraptor44,
Hi,
Are you preparing for HAAD in Abu Dhabi? I am and I'm looking for s study mate.

ugochristian

Reply Thu 22 Nov, 2012 02:47 am
I am looking for a study mate here in Abu Dhabi in preparation for HAAD RN exam. Kindly contact me with this email: [email protected]

ugochristian

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2012 11:40 pm
@ugochristian,
Yes, I sent you a mail and still waiting for your response and I also left my mobile no in the mail. Do give me a call so we can meet and work out a plan to pass this exam in flying colors!! Regards

bakota

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2012 03:35 pm
@drsudheerms,
hi,i need LPN test for exam please can you help me?

nurse3

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 06:39 am
Hello all......am looking for refferences to pass the HAAd Exam....any idea people who are preparing or who are passed the exam? plz i need ur help

Edit [Moderator]: email removed per request

jeproxoo7

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 12:59 am
Hello sir/maam

Im a licensed nurse here in the Phil. and i find your thread very interesting...Im looking forward to take HAAD exam this year and I really dont have any idea about the exam until i found your thread in the web...Hope you can email me the guide questions...it will be a good help...Tnx

Happy new year and God Bless!
here's my email add.. [email protected]

projschool

Reply Thu 14 Mar, 2013 01:01 am
hi! what type of exam will be given to nurses who will take the HAAD exam? is it written exam only or written and oral exam? pls reply! thnks

khind

Reply Mon 1 Apr, 2013 11:13 pm
Hello fellow collegues..I'm Registered nurse in Phil. I plan to take nclex and also HAAD. But as posted the one of the requirements fro HAAD is that Two years experience,and one year is from medical surrgical ward..In my case I have 3 years experience BUT my first year experience was only from a clinic,and the other 2yrs.was in Saudi as ER nurse.. Would it be possible that they will allow me to take HAAD?Pls. HEEEELLPPP me find answers

khind

Reply Mon 1 Apr, 2013 11:13 pm
Hello fellow colleagues..I'm Registered nurse both in Phil.and Saudi Arabi.
I plan to take nclex and also HAAD. But as posted, one of the requirements for HAAD is that Two years experience,and one year of that should be in Medical Surrgical ward..In my case I have 3 years experience BUT my first year experience is from a clinic only ,and the other 2yrs.was in Saudi as ER nurse.. Would it be possible that they will allow me to take HAAD?Pls. HEEEELLPPP me find answers.. here's my email add: [email protected]

mekirin

Reply Mon 8 Apr, 2013 08:32 am
@projschool,
Hi are u also planning to take haad...? Me too i had alredy schedule my exam but im nervous that i cant pass it....i review all my books and hoping it will works....pls to all who passed the exam tips naman dyan or bullet note review question my email [email protected] in advance f u only know it is a bid help

gehgeh

Reply Sun 21 Apr, 2013 10:55 pm
@rasiyamanaf,
Can I ask sir how is the Haad exam?is there any bullets or review material that you can share?this is my link [email protected] thanks Smile

wubbieanne0014

Reply Wed 24 Apr, 2013 06:50 am
@mekirin,
i passed the HAAD exam.i used nclex review materials.try to read more questions.Q & A would really help. dont waste time reading theories..godbless

wubbieanne0014

Reply Wed 24 Apr, 2013 06:52 am
@roseraptor44,
use nclex reviewer and answer all Q & A.

ednelyn16

Reply Fri 26 Apr, 2013 08:27 am
hello,,i am planning to take the haad exam soon,,,could anybody send me a review materials pls,....this is my email add,,
[email protected]
thank u so much!

kushito

Reply Tue 4 Jun, 2013 10:31 pm
Hi am a newbie.. I'm also planning to take the HAAD Exam. Can anyone help me how to prepare for the exam. I have been searching the net for details but it would be a lot better if the tips come from those who have already taken the exam. And for those who are also planning for the exam, lets help each other guys. Thank you in advance. PHILIPPINE NURSE HERE.

kushito

Reply Tue 4 Jun, 2013 10:35 pm
@wubbieanne0014,
When taking the HAAD exam, is it the same as taking the NCLEX? Should I take NCLEX review instead for the HAAD? Smile

kushito

Reply Tue 4 Jun, 2013 10:57 pm
@kushito,
kushito wrote:

Hi am a newbie.. I'm also planning to take the HAAD Exam. Can anyone help me how to prepare for the exam. I have been searching the net for details but it would be a lot better if the tips come from those who have already taken the exam. And for those who are also planning for the exam, lets help each other guys. Thank you in advance. PHILIPPINE NURSE HERE. Here is my email: [email protected]

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 07:10:21