HAAD EXAM ABUDHABI

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

kushito

Reply Tue 4 Jun, 2013 10:57 pm
@kushito,
Here's my email: [email protected]

buslad007

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2013 03:06 pm
Please I need an urgent information as regard HAAD, my friend working in Dubai told me about an authorization before I can be eligible to write the exam and but on pearson VUE site nothing as such. Pls somebody help me here, also study materials is welcome. [email protected]

jamesallen

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2013 09:10 am
hi everybody!
I just want to ask what are the requirements for haad rn, if you failed 3 times. looking for response!

jayzel

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2013 10:17 am
hello..blessed to know this site. mam/sir, please send me HAAD questions for previous year. it will be a big help..my email [email protected]
million thanks..

Marjie

Reply Sun 7 Jul, 2013 04:19 am
Hi I'm currently working as school nurse here in al ain, abu dhabi. I just want to ask if there are any chances that I am qualified to take HAAD exam? I am registered nurse in the philippines and I had only 1year experience as clinic nurse and then now im working as school nurse. Can I ask for your the qualifications or requirements if I am eligibly to take HAAD exam based on my experience. Thanks.. Marj

meb8882013

Reply Mon 15 Jul, 2013 06:41 pm
@drsudheerms,
can DHA eligibility letter that serve that I pass the exam can be transferred to HAAD eligibility? Please reply.. Help

reyrosete123

Reply Sat 20 Jul, 2013 12:27 pm
@roseraptor44,
i am planning to take haad exam. need your help pls and or also a study-mate if there's any. please email [email protected] or text me 0927-21033-29 please. thnx in advance

reyrosete123

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2013 05:53 am
@ugochristian,
i do also want to review for the haad, might be better If we had a little group or study-mates maybe.im in PM me [email protected]

headinjuryunit

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2014 04:03 pm
can you please send me examination tips on taking HAAD. my email add is [email protected]. thank you...

Angel6490

Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2014 04:40 am
Hi. Good evening! I'm planning to take HAAD exam probably this april. Can u please send me those pointers to review in order for me to pass the exam? I really need your help.
Thank you.

Here's my email address: [email protected]

kimpot

Reply Sat 8 Mar, 2014 10:24 pm
@ugochristian,
HI DID U TOOK THE HAAD EXAM? HOW WAS IT..HOPE U CAN GVE ME SOME HINTS,COS I AM PLANNING TO TAKE THE HAAD EXAM?THANKS AND GODBLESS...

vicky zephaniah

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2014 03:27 pm
Dear,

i am Yasir Waqar interested to pass haad license but my knowldege is very limited so kindly help me to have it. send me all details here. [email protected] thanks

limezenny03

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2014 09:33 am
hello ,
I am a registered nurse but I only have 1 and half year working experience, community base. thus made me unqualified to take the HAAD exam as a RN since they require minimum of two years ..
would they still allow me to take the exam even if I lack experience?
and If ever I take the exam under practical nurse and passed it then work there for 1 year , can I take the exam again under RN ? and then work as a registered nurse ??

your answer will highly appreciate

jamde1019

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2014 12:16 am
Hello everyone!

I am also RN from the Philippines and my data flow process is ongoing.. I am only doing self-review as I don't have means anymore to enroll in a review center. I would like to ask the help of those who have successfully passed the HAAD Exam if you can share to me some tips, hints, sample questions, reviewers for HAAD exam if you have.. I will really appreciate any help you can give me.. This is my e-mail I forgot to type in my first message.. [email protected]. Thank you so much and God bless..

dezsrey

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2015 08:17 am
HAAD preparation
Hi, I'm planning to take the HAAD exam this coming May or June. I would appreciate any information about it e.g, topics, reviewers, sample questions,tips to pass the exam etc.My email address is [email protected]

Thank you so much.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 07:41:35