HAAD EXAM ABUDHABI

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » HAAD EXAM ABUDHABI

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2008 02:45 am
HAAD Exam
I am a Paediatrician with special interest in neonatology. I work in Abudhabi. Three of my nurses appeared for the exam recently. I could ask them to contact you and give you their question banks/preparations.
Please let me know if you are still interested. They were also looking for combined study I believe.
Best wishes,

rasiyamanaf

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2008 10:35 pm
WITH THANKS...
Dear sir/madam,
Thanks a lot......
but the time is over...I did appeared the exam nov15
anyway thanks for your good mind..

pinklady

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2008 06:19 am
hi! i'm interested in getting those hints & sample questions or any reviewers. can you spare me some also?

shymon

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2009 08:56 am
HAAD questions
Dear all,

Please, please, please send me HAAD questions (previous year / model)
[email protected]
This is for my sister, who is going to appear for the exam on February 21, 2009.
Resrving my gratitude,
Shymon

sunil1315

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2009 04:33 am
Re: HAAD questions
If anybody have model exam paper / Articles for HAAD Exam for Nurse please sent to me. My sister is appearing for HAAD on May 23,2009
[email protected]
[/b]

sunil1315

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2009 04:35 am
Re: HAAD questions
Please read my email ID is [email protected]

futureRN uae

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2009 11:35 am
Haad feedback
Hi to everyone, I'm a rn from phils, I already passed nclex 2007, but for the meantime, since there is a retrogression in US i decided to work in UAE, im goin to take HAAD hopefully this coming May, give me some feedback regarding HAAD exam, so that i could prepare. here's my email [email protected], Thank you somuch hope to hear from you guys.

nephronurse

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2009 02:27 am
hello
hi
sory whts the ful term of HAAD?

futureRN uae

Reply Sat 4 Apr, 2009 02:34 am
HAAD
HAAD Health Authority Abu Dhabi for lnurse icensure exam

rony

Reply Sun 19 Apr, 2009 09:38 am
Haad Exam Abudhabi
iam a bsc nursing in abudhabi,iam preparing for my Haad exam could anyone send me the model question paper

yaddybrogan

Reply Mon 18 May, 2009 05:37 am
I am from India BSc nurse with 05 years experience.Can i write HAAD exam in Bangalore with out sponsor.If so how can i get my license.

muMAErida

Reply Wed 20 May, 2009 12:40 am
HAAD examination
Good day to all!
I'm a Registered Nurse here in the Philippines
I have noticed that many nurses from different parts of the world are interested in taking the HAAD Examination

I for one would like to take it too and very much asking for some assistance regarding the reviewers, sample exams or any materials that would help me prior to the said examination

please email it to me in [email protected]
thankyou

ummuhabeeba

Reply Mon 15 Jun, 2009 05:09 am
Re: HAAD EXAM ABUDHABI
[plz tell me frm where i ll get the model questions for haad

ummuhabeeba

Reply Mon 15 Jun, 2009 05:10 am
Re: HAAD EXAM ABUDHABI
plz tell me frm where i ll get the model questions for haad

denniscrash23

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2009 11:14 am
PLEASE Help me with HAAD
I am a nurse, i would like you all to send me tips and some review materials for me to study before I will take HAAD. I want to know also what is the body and the format of the HAAD exam this is my email add: [email protected] Thanks for all your help in advance

pshoko

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2009 12:17 pm
HAAD RN Exam
I am planning to take the HAAD RN exam, so please tell me what kind of format it is and how I can study for it. Please send me your email at [email protected] Thank you for your help.

susanbalgosyahoocom

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 09:16 pm
HAAD EXAM
i am scheduled to take the HAAD exam on Sept 1. Please can someone send me tips and exam hints. Thank you very much.

s2000 libra

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2009 12:57 am
hi can anyone give me a samples questions in HAAD exam? is it multiple choice exam? thnx so much!

susanbalgosyahoocom

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2009 05:04 am
Reviewer
Hi guys. I passed my HAAD exam and I used Springhouse and Kaplan Reviewers. It really helped me a lot and of course with HIS help.. Good luck.

rodz

Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2009 10:38 am
HAAD EXAM ABUDHABI
I am also taking the HAAD exam soon. I wish you could help me regarding the pointers to review, the format, and anything there is to know about the said exam... I have already passed the NCLEX last june and my IELTS last March... But as the problem goes, this retrogression got us stranded so UAE might be a good choice to go for the mean time.

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » HAAD EXAM ABUDHABI
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 06:14:46