Welcome to nurse forum!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

rodelyn lindres

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 09:28 pm
Re: Geriatric Nurse
brokenankles555 wrote:
Hello, I am a geriatric nurse from Bremerton, WA. Love to find people to chat with and vent frustrations with. Anyone interrested? Laughing

hello!!!!! I am an ICU nurse and im from Philippines[/color][/color]

nurse4hire

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2005 06:49 pm
Hello everyone! I'm new here, too. I've been an RN for 18 years, have done travel nursing in the past, and may do an assignment to AZ sometime soon. Is it hard to get licensed there? Since they are a compact nursing state, do I still need to get an AZ nuring license, or can I work there on another compact nursing license?

What's a good hospital in the Chandler, AZ or surrounding areas to work for? I'm a med/surg nurse.

Thanks for any replies!
Smile

devonheller

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2005 09:09 pm
am looking for a travel nurse company that does 4 week assignments ..any leads? heard of A&A nurses...couldn't find their web site. Anyone done travel nursing in Texas?

surfgirl

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2005 09:02 am
I just want to welcome all the newcomers over the weekend. We are having a great time here and hope you enjoy it to. For those looking for travel assignments I would go to nursing-jobs.us they have a ton of job positings and work with several agencies. I have a friend that highly recommended the site. I know she got a four week assignment out in CA.

Mrty

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2005 09:03 pm
Hello,
My name is Mary and I am a Registered Nurse in Upper Michigan. Glad to have found this forum and hope to engage in some much needed discussion.

goodlife

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2005 10:23 am
L&D nurses
My name is Bonnie, an L&D RN from New York. I just quit my leadership job to go back to staff nursing. Too much politics. Maybe I should try traveling. Any other L&D or womens care nurse out there? Is it any better where you are?

nurse thumper

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2005 03:58 pm
Hi Everyone
Rolling Eyes Well Hi all I am a travel nurse in Neveda whether is good assisgnment is good I think I am off to Alaska next anyone have comments on that Bye for now You all take care and have a blast 8)

junglejaynes

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2005 02:16 pm
Re: Welcome to nurse-forum.com!
Head Nurse wrote:
Welcome nurses, feel free to post an introduction here.

I am a nursing student & will graduate in may. I Have a few questions that I would like post.
#1) At the hospital I precept at they are starting computer charting of nurses notes. It is a timely change. Is there an end in site to it getting faster? Those of you who have computer charting, do you like it?

junglejaynes

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2005 02:24 pm
Head Nurse wrote:
Welcome nurses, feel free to post an introduction here.[/quote
Nursing student from twin falls, Id.
I am married with step-children, and a 1yr baby of my own. I am interested in traveling but i don't want to be away from my family for long periods of time. Is there options out there for me? if so what?

irenealex

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2005 11:02 am
Head Nurse wrote:
Welcome nurses, feel free to post an introduction here.

HI
MY NAME IS IRENE, NEW L/D RN. POST-SURGICAL NURSE FOR PAST 2 YRS. WOULD BE HAPPY TO BE APART OF YOUR NURSING FAMILY.

surfgirl

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2005 03:15 pm
Welcome to the PARTY!

Beckybee1

Reply Mon 2 May, 2005 09:14 pm
Just found this site
Hi everyone,
My name is Becky, I live in Northern California and have been an LVN for 19 years, mostly OB. I Am now finishing up for RN licensure, so that I may expand my options.

suprnurs40

Reply Tue 3 May, 2005 05:13 am
Hello
Hey, everyone:
I am a 42-year-old male student nurse going into my senior (fourth) year of my BScN degree here in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada. I am pleased to be here and cannot wait to meet you all Very Happy

flowersinthesnow

Reply Tue 3 May, 2005 07:23 am
Please allow me to introduce myself
Hello everyone !! I feel so blessed to have found this website. I don't know who sent it to me but, this is the most interesting place that I have gone online in five years. Finally..........I have a place where I can express myself and not fear that someone is going stab me in the back.

Robyn 28

Reply Tue 3 May, 2005 11:35 am
Welcome y'all!

No1isee

Reply Tue 3 May, 2005 01:40 pm
Welcome to new nurses
Smile I am a registered nurse(male variety ladies) looking for travel or local assignments within the psychiatric or managed care setting. I would love to go anywhere from Virginia to the Virgin Islands(single by the way). [email protected] Very Happy

LisaRN

Reply Tue 3 May, 2005 06:28 pm
I am Lisa. An RN since 1994, but not currently working. I was approved for disability last summer. I am hoping that someday, my health will improve so that I may go back to work. Only time will tell.

I live in Arkansas. I am married and have 2 kids.

I spent my career, mostly, in LTC. I did work in 2 hospitals for a very short time. But I love LTC and the elderly. I have done just about everything from CNA to charge nurse to weekend RN to Care Plan Coordinator to DON. So, if it pertains to LTC, I can probably answer any question. Very Happy

mrd1

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 06:04 pm
Hi, I work in ICU and am happy to have somewhere I can find out about different issues in nursing. Very Happy

msmelinda21

Reply Wed 11 May, 2005 09:38 pm
Hello Everyone:

Just wanted to wish every nurse out there a very Happy Nurses Week. Keep up the Great work... Laughing

msmelinda21

Reply Wed 11 May, 2005 10:46 pm
Hello Everyone Out There
Hello everyone. I just joined and wanted to send out a hello to every nurse out there. I look forward to chatting with other nurses. 8)

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 06:19:46